San Diego Babies

Where are all the San Diego moms?

I have so been enjoying my May 2013 bump group, and keep hoping there will be more moms who join the San Diego board, but it seems like mostly ads for yoga or photography. Are there more SD moms out there? Even if we're not all due at the same time, it would be fun to have some local people to connect with...

My introduction: First time mom, work full time in Carlsbad, married, live in La Costa, 33, due with a little girl May 30.

My little bug, Madeline. Born June 2, 2013.

Re: Where are all the San Diego moms?

• Hi!  I'm part of the May board too, noticed that this one is really, really quiet for some reason...   Second time mom here with (surprise) twins on the way - soon to be three boys in the house, due May 7th and living in Vista.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Hi. Ftm, 32, married. I'm due September 9 with a boy. I also live in the La Costa area. We are all pretty close to eachother. It seems everyone in my birth month club are all very far away. I do wish there was more action in the SD club. I'm glad you posted this
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi!

I'm a FTM due in August with a little boy. I live in San Diego and I also work here as well. Looking forward to talking with more San Diego moms.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hi ladies! MrsMMalone, thanks for posting!

My intro: 1st time mom, 36, born and raised in Encinitas. Work fulltime running a sml business w/my husband in Carlsbad, live in La Costa and our little girl is due 9/20.
  • Hi ladies.. I'm 34 and a FTM. My due date is October 27th and we have our second appointment tomorrow!
  • Nice to meet you all! It sounds like there are a lot of San Diego summer and fall babies on the way! Also great to hear a few of you are in the La Costa/Encinitas area. I'd love to start a mom's group or even just an occasional get together if people are interested, once the babies start arriving :) Good luck to those of you a bit earlier on in your pregnancy- it's such an exciting and fun time!

I'll be sure to make an effort to post more on this board. I'm sure everyone defaults to their monthly bump group, but it's always nice to have some local resources, as well! 

Hope to stay connected with you all through your pregnancy (and maybe beyond!)

• I've been reading these discussion boards since I first found out I was pregnant but seeing as I'm not much of a poster, I have never created an account.  When I saw your post, I knew I had to respond.  I'm also a married 33-year-old, live in La Costa, and am going to be a first time mom to a little girl due May 6th.  I would be very interested in a mom's group!  Thanks so much for posting...

Elizabeth
  • imagevegemite79:
    I've been reading these discussion boards since I first found out I was pregnant but seeing as I'm not much of a poster, I have never created an account.  When I saw your post, I knew I had to respond.  I'm also a married 33-year-old, live in La Costa, and am going to be a first time mom to a little girl due May 6th.  I would be very interested in a mom's group!  Thanks so much for posting...

Elizabeth, sorry for my blank original post! Welcome to the Board! And congrats on your little girl coming so soon! Keep us posted on the details once she has arrived, and I'll just be a few weeks behind, so maybe sometime in June we can go for a stroller walk or something fun!?

Also, have you joined the Parent Connection? I got sent a little book about it (I think Scripps organizes it?) and it seem to have a lot of good resources (breast feeding support groups, mom's groups, fundraisers, sales, etc) so I thought I'd mention it on this board for everyone :)

• Yes, the SD board is always pretty quiet.

STM due Sept 15th.  DD just turned a year recently.  We live in the east county area. So far from everyone else.  :( 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageBabyCampbell312:

Yes, the SD board is always pretty quiet.

STM due Sept 15th.  DD just turned a year recently.  We live in the east county area. So far from everyone else.  :( 

Well, I'm open to having a mom's group that meets in different SD locations to try out fun parks/beaches/places/houses, so east county can definitely be integrated!

• imageSoCalBrandi:
    Hi ladies! MrsMMalone, thanks for posting! My intro: 1st time mom, 36, born and raised in Encinitas. Work fulltime running a sml business w/my husband in Carlsbad, live in La Costa and our little girl is due 9/20.

Lots of little girls coming to San Diego! Congrats, and looking forward to staying in touch as your pregnancy progresses!

• imageLolonarie80:
    Hi. Ftm, 32, married. I'm due September 9 with a boy. I also live in the La Costa area. We are all pretty close to eachother. It seems everyone in my birth month club are all very far away. I do wish there was more action in the SD club. I'm glad you posted this

I'm glad there are some little boys out there, too, otherwise, Prom was starting to loook a bit iffy for all these girls ;) maybe some of the May moms can start organizing some events, and then as you September and October moms join us, we can all get together for some playdates, etc.

• I hadn't heard of the Parent Connection.  I'll have to look into it - thanks!  I will definitely post when I have delivered and would love to go for a stroller walk after your little girl is here :-)
  • hi!

i'm also married, 34 and due with our first, a little boy, this sunday.  i can't believe how fast its gone by!!  i live in solana beach.  would love to start a play group in this area. :) 

• I am expecting twin boys May 6th [38 week c section] & I live in Oceanside with my boyfriend :)

• I am expecting twin boys May 6th [38 week c section] & I live in Oceanside with my boyfriend :)

• imagerobyncretney:

I am expecting twin boys May 6th [38 week c section] & I live in Oceanside with my boyfriend :)

LOL what is in the water in June/ July around here?  So many May babies!  There's a great group of ladies that go to the free Tri City Lactation class on Wednesday mornings - 9-11am.  First, second and beyond mom's.  Good for socializing at the very least even if you are a breast feeding pro. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• imagesararoux:

hi!

i'm also married, 34 and due with our first, a little boy, this sunday.  i can't believe how fast its gone by!!  i live in solana beach.  would love to start a play group in this area. :) 

Wow, this Sunday! Congratulations on the upcoming arrival of your little boy, let us all know the birth story once you've delivered! It sounds like a few of you earlier May moms will be ready for a baby meetup by the time my LO arrives. We'll stay in touch!

• imageEAGUIRRE2:
    Hello! I am a FTM living in San Diego. I am 27 years old and married. I am due in July. I am a student but will be graduating next month :)

Welcome to the Board, and congratulations!

• Hiiiiii! *waves* I'm Katie, I'm 22. My son Elias is 6 months old and we live in Vista with my husband Kyle :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagektbee33:
    Hiiiiii! *waves* I'm Katie, I'm 22. My son Elias is 6 months old andk we live in Vista with my husband Kyle :)
    Hi katie! Welcome! We'll be sure to be in touch as those of us with babies coming in the next few months get ready to meet some other new moms for walks/playdates, etc!

• Thanks for posting this. I am due 8/1 with our little girl. I am 25, married and FTM.

We live in LJ/UTC and I work in Del Mar.

• Hi all!

FTM, 35, married, Santee, and due 9/2 with a baby girl. I've popped in here a few times but there is never much going on. I will definetly check in more often. Congratulations to you all!!
  • Hi all - I am a FTM (33)- Live in Vista (Shadowridge area) and work in Sorrento Valley - Due Oct. 13th. 
  • Hi ladies, hope you are all doing well! I don't mean to hijack this thread, I just wanted to point out since so many of you love in North County that there's a post about MamaFest which is being held in a few weeks at La Costa Resort Spa. I'm going to go hopefully some of you will join me :
    I only use this app on my iPhone so I'm wondering if there's a way to private msg ea other if you'd like my info to meet up...
  • imageSoCalBrandi:
    Hi ladies, hope you are all doing well! I don't mean to hijack this thread, I just wanted to point out since so many of you love in North County that there's a post about MamaFest which is being held in a few weeks at La Costa Resort Spa. I'm going to go hopefully some of you will join me :
    I only use this app on my iPhone so I'm wondering if there's a way to private msg ea other if you'd like my info to meet up...

If you figure out how to private message on mobile, let me know! I responded to your other post, but I would like to check out that event!

• I didn't want to post this on any of the other boards (or in its own post) seeing as I've been an almost exclusive lurker for the past 10 months ...but I did want to share that my little girl (Quinn) was born in the early hours of May 6th (her exact due date) after a wonderful labor and delivery experience.  So far, Quinn has been a fairly easy baby - these first days have been exhausting yet wonderful :-)

I want to wish all the other San Diego moms the best of luck in their pregnancies and deliveries. I would love to meet some of you, especially those in North County (I live in South Carlsbad near the La Costa Resort), when your little ones have arrived.

Elizabeth

• imagevegemite79:
    I didn't want to post this on any of the other boards or in its own post seeing as I've been an almost exclusive lurker for the past 10 months ...but I did want to share that my little girl Quinn was born in the early hours of May 6th her exact due date after a wonderful labor and delivery experience. nbsp;So far, Quinn has been a fairly easy baby these first days have been exhausting yet wonderful :I want to wish all the other San Diego moms the best of luck in their pregnancies and deliveries. I would love to meet some of you, especially those in North County I live in South Carlsbad near the La Costa Resort, when your little ones have arrived.nbsp;Elizabeth

Congratulations on your baby's healthy arrival! Quinn is such a cute name! We live right by La Costa resort as well and are due in 11 days so I would love to try to new up with other new moms after things settle down! Enjoy your time with Quinn!

• imageMrsMMalone:
    imagevegemite79:
    I didn't want to post this on any of the other boards or in its own post seeing as I've been an almost exclusive lurker for the past 10 months ...but I did want to share that my little girl Quinn was born in the early hours of May 6th her exact due date after a wonderful labor and delivery experience. nbsp;So far, Quinn has been a fairly easy baby these first days have been exhausting yet wonderful :I want to wish all the other San Diego moms the best of luck in their pregnancies and deliveries. I would love to meet some of you, especially those in North County I live in South Carlsbad near the La Costa Resort, when your little ones have arrived.nbsp;Elizabeth
    Congratulations on your baby's healthy arrival! Quinn is such a cute name! We live right by La Costa resort as well and are due in 11 days so I would love to try to new up with other new moms after things settle down! Enjoy your time with Quinn!

Thank you!  Best of luck to you ...and please do contact me after your little one is here and things have calmed down.

• Hi everyone! My little Ella was born 7/31. We live in the Bay Ho/bay park area. My husband is going back to work next week, so we're in the market for mommy meet ups!
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Sign me up too! Hello I'm a first time mom too, I'm 35 and married and live in South Bay. My husband and I have decided I should stay at home with LO . My baby girl was born 5/21, We need to keep San Diego Babies board alive. Congrats to all San Diego Moms and Babies 2013 and future ones too.
  • Hi I am 27 years old FTM having a baby boy my du date in dec/21
    I am near Kensington area would love to meet other Mommies need a lot of Mommy advice :)
  • I'm in Vista.  Definitely not a first time mommy - between my husband and myself, this will be our first child together but seventh combined.  I'm also a grandmother of two boys and a granddaughter due in October.  We just found out we were pregnant and the due date is May tenth, next year.   
  • Welcome to the new mommies on the SD babies board! Sorry, I have been remiss and not checked this board for a while. A few of us have gotten together for walks, coffee, etc, and I'd be happy to coordinate a monthly playdate/mom's group for those interested? I am back to work as of Monday (sad!) so weekends would be best for me.

• Hello ladies I am currently pregnant with my 3rd, and I live in Vista. Due November 26th, with a little princess (finally)
  • Hello! Second time mom, I live in Lakeside. Due with my second girl in March. :)
    imageimage

• Hi everyone!  I'm 33, due with our first baby (a boy!) in February.  We are in El Cajon/La Mesa area.  Looking for some mommies to meet up with when LO gets here!
  • RRYarushRRYarush member
    edited October 2013
    In carlsbad due may 30th
  • Hi ladies! I'm Alanna, and I'm pregnant with my second daughter, due Feb 20th. I live in Vista, and I seriously need some preggo friends! I missed the last round of babies, so I'm the lone pregnant girl now. I'm especially in need of some little girl friends for my babe, since all my friends have had boys recently! Cvc123, maybe our little girls can be playmates. :)
  • Hi I'm Jamie, 28, this is my first pregnancy and I'm in Carlsbad. I'm in the June group and talkative thought it would be fun to connect with some fellow southern Californian moms-to-be. I'm only 5 weeks and very nervous because my family has a terrible history if miscarriages. Trying to stay optimistic and live in the moment.