4 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Pregnancy Symptoms or Freaking out?

I am a 20 year old female who recently lost her virginity for the first time about 3 weeks ago.. I am on the nuva ring and had unprotected sex but he pulled out when he.. you know.. Since 5 days after having sex I noticed I was becoming EXTREMELY emotional, and I was urinating frequently. I also had white odorless discharge coming out spotting wise. This week I have gotten really sick with the flu and my legs and back were hurting so bad the past week and aching. Esspecially my inner thighs. I could be over reacting though bc it could be the flu as well. I took my nuva out yesterday and have a SUPER light period....usually it's flowing pretty heavy. But bearly anything is coming out.. only a few brown spots and white sticky fluid from the vagina? I really have no idea what to think.. and I will end up taking a pregnancy test eventually.. but does any of this sound like it could be pregnancy? breasts are not sore yet... but I feel like i'm on an emotional roller coaster..... Help please!!!

Re: Pregnancy Symptoms or Freaking out?

• Options
    If you are pregnant, it should show up on a pregnancy test by now. Just take one, and you'll know.
  • Options
    If this happened 3 weeks ago, it's too early to tell if your pregnant, u should call your doctor.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Losing your virginity is an emotional roller coaster. Your physical symptoms sound like the flu and well what happens when you have sex for the first time, your emotional ones are fear about the unprotected sex. Take a test. Take a test every 4 days or so until you feel back to normal. 

Next time, and every time, until you are ready to have a baby, use protection.  

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"