C-sections

4+ weeks and bleeding?

I had very heavy bleeding for about 18 days PP I didn't bleed at all for about 8 days then I began bleeding for about a day and it went away again. 2 days later it is back, moderate flow, and clotty...is this normal?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 4+ weeks and bleeding?

• I bled on and off for weeks after my c-sections.  Also, I had very early PP periods after both despite EBFing (9 weeks and 7 weeks respectively), and suspect that some of what I thought was PP bleeding might have been menstrual bleeding, but it can b
    DD born 10/10/07 * DS born 11/25/11 * #3 due 3/9/2015
  • aandgaandg member
    I bled for what felt like forever. I think it was around 6-7 weeks.
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm almost 7 weeks PP and have finally stopped bleeding just in the past few days.
  • I agree with others...I bled on and off for weeks, good luck!
  • I had this happen when I had my first one
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I bled for around 8 weeks with my last two. This time I had moderate bleeding for 2 weeks, a couple days of light to no bleeding, followed by moderate bleeding again. I think that's normal.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • imagecapulet:
    I bled on and off for weeks after my csections.nbsp; Also, I had very early PP periods after both despite EBFing 9 weeks a
  • I experience this with my last c/s.  I had no bleeding for a while and then around 5 weeks I started to bleed a lot.  I think my body was telling me I was doing to much.  So I took it easy for a few days and the bleeding got much better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"