Preemies
Options

iPads and nicu

Not sure if you saw this or not
https://www.parenting.com/blogs/childrenandtechnologyblog/jeanaleetahnk/babytimenicu?src=SYNlnk=RSS
On bump mobile so I can't make it clicky sorry

When I was on 24 hr mag bedrest after my son was born my dh was smart enough to take his phone in so I could FaceTime with my son. We got yelled at the second time but it meant the world to me. I hope all hospitals do this eventually!
imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: iPads and nicu

• Options
    I think it was because of the phone being germy and hippa. Not sure but the nurse that yelled at him was my least favorite. Dh took screen shots of me talking to DS. I didn't know at the time but saw them on his phone later. They are so special to me n
    imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    This is such a great idea. It was 36 hours before I got to see dd. the night nurse let him use his phone to take pictures but the daytime staff wouldn't even let him do the. I hope all hospitals do this eventually.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was told by the NICU staff that the frequencies from calls/face chats cause ventilators to malfunction. We were able to use phones in our nicu nursery until a little boy was born and needed a vent. One day the vent was acting all weird and the staf
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"