November 2012 Moms
Options

20 weeks out...painful sex

2nd attempt tonight....full penetration but then had to stop.  Started bleeding.  Too painful to continue.  I had 2nd to 3rd degree tearing and a big 8 lbs 11oz first baby.  I have a feeling it's scar tissue....does this improve by having sex or do I need to have it removed?  Should I go to the doctor or wait a few more weeks and try again?  Also EBFing so very dry. Used KY but it wasn't enough. Feeling discouraged but at least DH is supportive....

Me:36, DH:37

DS born 11/2012

BFP 7/26/14, Missed M/C at 8 weeks, discovered at 10 wks, 6 days, D&C 9/22/14, Dx: Partial molar pregnancy

Re: 20 weeks out...painful sex

• Options

I would probably go to your gyno at this point and have them take a look, at least to make sure nothing healed incorrectly.

I also had a 2nd to 3rd degree tear and had an 8lb 15oz baby and sex at this point is not painful. All healing should be

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MaebbMaebb member
    Sorry. ::mobile sad face::

I had an 8 lb 10 oz baby, and I had 2nd degree tears and BF. Some positions are more comfortable than others, but I haven't had extreme pain or bleeding. I would probably go to the doctor to check on how everythi
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you're also having this problem! I had a 3rd degree tear and I finally went in last week to have an exam because I also could not DTD without having lots of pain. It was scar tissue for me and they removed it in the office.

TMI
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    I had a 2nd degree tear and LO was 9lbs 2oz. I haven't had a problem since the second time DTD. I would talk to your doctor.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies-and JLeigh thanks for the details-hopefully that would help me too! 

Me:36, DH:37

DS born 11/2012

BFP 7/26/14, Missed M/C at 8 weeks, discovered at 10 wks, 6 days, D&C 9/22/14, Dx: Partial molar pregnancy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"