Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Front-Facing Moby... I know I know...

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Front-Facing Moby... I know I know...

• Options

I wore DD FF in the Moby a couple of times.  Honestly, that fabric is so stretchy that it was killer on my back.  Once she realized she could be FF that's what she wanted.  So I had to take a break from baby wearing for a week or so unti

• Options
    another option would be to ditch the moby and get a woven wrap and do a high back carry so that she can see what's in front of you by looking over your shoulder
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we front face. yes there is research done on how it can "harm", but we only use a carrier once or twice a week when we go grocery shopping or a quick run to a store. if we are out longer we use a stroller or only use the carrier until he is calm when we s
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I put LO in my carrier front facing when I'm doing a few chores around the house or walking to the store. If I know he'll be in there extended I have him face me for more support, but my feeling is everything in moderation. He enjoys front facing and I do
    Sept 2013 started TTC#2 (never got PP period so hoping for the first egg to drop)
    Jan 2014 - diagnosed POF (Premature Ovarian Failure) and told pregnancy not possible without egg donor because my ovaries would never function again with my hormone levels (FSH 136, LH 98.6, AMH <.03, estradiol 0, HCG 7) - using acupuncture, chiropractic care and TCM herbs / supplements
    March 11, 2014 ovulated despite every doctors prognosis!!!
    Oct 2014 hormones (FSH 48, Estradiol 89, HCG 1) not good, but heckuva lot better!

Nov. 16, 2015 FET of single adopted 5AA embryo - BFN
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Read all about my TCC Journey here in my Blog Taking Back My Ovaries
  • Options
    With my first child, he would only be carried facing out.  We got good at it with a sling and with a mei tai as well.  Some kids just need to see the world.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"