Baby Showers

Invitations

Two of my friends have been gracious enough to offer to throw me a shower. Neither of them have kids, and I'm not sure how much they know about etiquette. I don't know what they have panned except the date, as I have been staying out of it. Well, they just started a fb event to request addresses for invitations. They have invited our mutual friends but have told me to just go ahead and invite anyone else/anyone they didn't think of to the event so they can get addresses.

Is this ok for me to do? Feels awkward to me, but if it is appropriate I will do as requested. Thoughts? 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Invitations

• Just ask how many people they are able to accommodate before inviting additional people.

If they asked you to do this, I don't see an issue with it. Maybe they were thinking about your family members who may not be on Facebook or whose addre
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Oh, yeah, I'm totally comfortable with that part. Sorry if I wasn't clear. They want me to use fb to invite others to their fb event for the shower. I am concerned that will look like I am inviting them myself instead of the hostesses doing so. I'm won

• Loading the player...
  • imageSaraSKC:
    Oh, yeah, I'm totally comfortable with that part. Sorry if I wasn't clear. They want me to use fb to invite others to thei
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Why don't you ask them how many they are willing to host and you give them a guest list with addresses?
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagelindsey61811:
    imageSaraS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"