Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Almost time for the toddler board...WTH?

LO's first birthday is in a week and I'll be moving over to the toddler board...I'm completely in disbelief! Anyone else with me? You always hear everyone talk about how fast time flies when you have kids, but this is ridiculous! I feel like crying...where has my baby gone?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Almost time for the toddler board...WTH?

• Options
    ack... not far behind you!  soooo freaking crazy!
  • Options
    I'am right there with ya.  I cannot even comprehend how fast it has gone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same here! DH keeps saying "what a big boy" DS is, and I keep telling DH to shut it, because DS is my "baby"! I want to be in total denial about him turning 1 year, but it's just not working. Time seriously flew. I think I was in a time warp. Yeah, maybe
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm a couple more weeks behind you, but cannot believe she will be one is 26 days. It FLEW by.

• Options
    Ahhh yes! Crazy to think about. DS will be one in 16 days. I didn't even think of it in days... makes it sound really soon. Where doing is bday party a few days earlier since DH's familly will be here from out of town. Like I said...aaaaahhhhhh!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    DS will be one on the 16th - so sad.  You can't comprehend how fast it goes till you have one.  Parts of it seems like just yesterday with the newborn stuff but then there is a part that can't remember!  When I tell people how sad I am they
  • Options

imagemeglette417:
    DS will be one on the 16th - so sad.  You can't comprehend how fast it goes till you have one.  Parts o

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"