School-Aged Children
Options

Flying w/booster seat

Hi ladies,

Do you check your booster seat w/your luggage or do gate check?  Also, if you check it w/your luggage, do you bag it or just leave it as is? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Flying w/booster seat

• Options

Lurker here. We fly at lot.

I check mine. The airlines have always put them in a bag for me and I have never been charged for them.

Mother of two wonderful boys! Blessed through adoption.

• Options
    We check it.  We still have a convertible seat that we check so we just put them in the carseat bag together and check them. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I always check it with the luggage.  We have a special car seat bag that we got when the girls are infants and I can actually fit both girls booster seats (highback) in one bag if I put them in just right and I can actually stuff our coats in their as well.  Its wonderful!  I never gate check them as I hate having to carry all that extra stuff through the airport.  I have never had an issue and we travel 1-3 times a year (depending on the year).
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • Options

We gate check our backless boosters. Back when DD was still in the nautilus we checked it with our luggage.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"