November 2012 Moms

WFL?

My favorite day for Lunch, as I get takeout just about every Friday. Seeing as today is my last day, I got my favorite dish from a local Chinese Restaurant(I took my sweet @ss time getting it too). Chicken Teriyaki Maki(Sushi). I don't eat fish so this and veggie sushi is all I can get :)

What are you having for lunch? 

Also, a small GTKY: Can you eat with Chopsticks? 

ETA: Added a little GTKY 

V|V TSP V|V
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WFL?

• Frozen shrimp scampi. I wrapped the shrimp in a whole bran tortilla. Cashews and a banana.

It was actually pretty good. 

ETA: No, I can't use chopsticks to save my life. I need those ones that are spring loaded. 

Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
    Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

• Tuna salad, rosemary and thyme potato chips, a banana, fruit and nut trail mix and a coke.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageuconnhuskie007:
    it's national grilled cheese day!  so we had grilled cheese, with tomato and avocado!  I had a raspb
    V|V TSP V|V
  • I went to lunch with DH and Cu. We got mexican food and so I had chips for an appetizer. Then we split a meal that has quesadillas, nachos, flautas, and queso. I also got flour tortillas. They were fresh so I ate three!

<<

• In honor of National Grilled Cheese Day I also had a grilled cheese! With Bacon and mayo. With waffle fries on the side.

<<HUGE fatty pants.

And yes! I can eat with chopsticks! Although towards the end I usually get lazy and

• Leftover spaghetti and meatballs.

No, I can't use chopsticks to save my soul. DH has tried to teach me so so many times.

• imageuconnhuskie007:
    imageQuinto
    V|V TSP V|V
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"