Northern California Babies

First time mom in the S'vale area

Hi ladies~

I am a first time mom that lives in Sunnyvale. Am wondering if anyone else is in the same boat and would like to network and get together to share this journey together.

Re: First time mom in the S'vale area

• Hi,

I'm also a first time mom in Sunnyvale and I will also be a working mom. Have you figured out day care/babysitting yet? I am still looking into it and have heard that it can be very pricey in the Sunnyvale area.

• Hi, I'm living my parents place in Sunnyvale and ftm to a 14 week old. Are you on FB or IG?
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi my names Chelsea and I'm a stay at home mom. My daughter is 3months old and I'm looking into watching another baby during the days, are you interested in part time or full time child care I might be able to help if you haven't found anyone yet, I live in San Jose so it's not too far from where you are.
  • Hi Chelsea,

I am looking for part time child care, but was hoping to find something in Sunnyvale or Milpitas where my husband works. Do you know anyone in these area who are offering affordable day care?

• Hi, 

I am a FTM and will be living in Sunnyvale starting next week.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hello, I am a first time mother in Sunnyvale, near Cupertino border. I have a daughter that is 9-months old and I work full-time. Childcare is expensive in Sunnyvale. We would like to share our wonderful nanny with another family. Our nanny has over 20 years experience, most of which is with infants. If anyone in the area is interested in a full-time nanny share or would like to learn more, let me know.
  • Chelsea I will be a first time mom due 6/27. I will be able to spend the summer with my little girl but will have to go to work teaching midAug. Looking for care for my little one...
  • FTM mom here living in Palo Alto. I will be able to be with my LO (due 6/4) through the summer, but will have to go back to work beginning of September. 

Possibly looking for someone to watch her 1-2 days a week.  

Married 07.07.12
    BFP #1 EDD 06.04.13
    Beta #1: 20,560 @ 20DPO, Beta #2: 37,945 @ 22DPO
    U/S #1: 4w6d - too early to see baby, U/S #2: 6w2d - we saw the heartbeat!
    *So thankful to God for blessing us with this miracle*

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"