Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

SAHM routine

Ok SAHM's, what is your routine like, particularly playtime/downtime? I feel like now that DD is sleeping less I am really lacking at things to do. She isn't walking yet and I feel like a lot of our day is just me following her as she crawls around the house, saying no as she gets into things, lol. Luckily it is starting to get warm and we are going for walks and playing with the water table but I am finding that we are a little bored. Unfortunately we are in a small town and things like zoos and museums are at least an hour away. Even the closest Walmart is 30 min! So if you could, tell me about your routine/activities! TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo c15e5de6-d798-4a98-9644-9987af04720b_zpsa920caa6.jpg

Re: SAHM routine

• Options
    Oh, I just saw someone asked a similar question below! Sorry for the repeat!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo c15e5de6-d798-4a98-9644-9987af04720b_zpsa920caa6.jpg
  • Options

imagecbmp06:
    Oh, I just saw someone asked a similar question below! Sorry for the repeat!

That would have

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm not a SAHM  but have you checked out your local library.  My library has TONS of free activities.

I love just putting music on and dancing.  I'll put music on in the kitchen and we will play with pots and pans and stuff.&nbsp

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"