Maryland Babies

Childbirth classes

I just went on the HCG website to sign up for childbirth and infant care classes thinking I was ahead of the game (I'm due in Aug) and everything prior to July is already full.  I can't believe they don't have more classes available.  Does anyone know of another place to take classes?  Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Childbirth classes

• I'm due in August also and thought I had plenty of time still! I want to take the Bradley method classes and everything I am finding is either full or started too late. :[
    Let me know if you find a resource that has openings and I will do the same.
  • did you try calling the hopspital?  If enough people ask maybe they will add another session.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I was told to sign up really early by my OB. I'm due in July and I was signed up by Feb 1. There were plenty open at that point. I did have to switch our childbirth classes though to one that started a week later and it seemed like a ton of them had fille

Me:27, DH:28 - DX: MFI, varicocele repair Nov 2011 
    Post-Op SA: Count- 15 million, Motility- 75%, Morphology- 3% 
    IVF with ICSI - Stimming 10/4/12 - 10/13/12, Lupron Trigger
    ER 10/18/1212 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 5 fertilized
    5 day transfer 10/23/12, 3 frosties
    Beta #1 11/5/12: 453, Beta #2 11/7/12: 1,013, DD born 7/19/13
  • Check out https://www.greenberriescompany.com/specialprogramsandevents.html.

They are in Columbia and offer a ton of classes including childbirth, breastfeeding, and CPR. I haven't taken them personally but they might be a good option.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageStephw32:
    I'm due in August also and thought I had plenty of time still! I want to take the Bradley method classes and everyth
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageStephw32:
    I'm due in August also and thought I had plenty of time still! I want to take the Bradley method classes and everyth
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • www.informedbirthchoices.com is the person wo does them at greenberries, and in catonsville
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"