November 2012 Moms

Why did I stay up so late night check in

Seriously regretting my cleaning binge that took me to 1130, now that I am awake nursing at 1 am. I also sort of forgot I have to coach in the morning (not sure how I managed that), so I also have to be up before 7. Sigh. Big time fail on my part. CJ is now wide awake, this could be a long night.

On the bright side , I think I am finally almost caught up with housework for the first time since I went on bed rest in October. Just sweeping and mopping left I'm so proud of myself!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Why did I stay up so late night check in

• 2am here. 3rd night of sleep trining. Oi. C clept from 8pm to 1:30am, just woke and cried for 20 mins :( Were both surviving though! Back to bed i go, with my awesome head cold. Goodnight.
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I take that back, shes crying again :( Ugh.
  • Loading the player...
  • Lax congrats on getting cleaning done! I need to get all that done before Sunday when all of DH's extended family is coming for a late Easter. I'm stressed about that, plus we have DH's 8 yr old brother staying with us for 5 days.
    2am here. Baby H
  • 3 am here. R STTN 2 nights in a row for 12 hours! I guess it was overly hopeful to think it might be a new pattern. The bad news is AF came back and I think it's related. If so, it definitely wasn't worth the extra sleep.

Right now, R is wide

BabyFruit Ticker

• 4AM here and L had her four month vaccines yesterday, so it's been a rough, feverish, scream cry filled night. Thankfully it's one of SO's days off so for once I'm not all on my own.

ETA: ugh, I wish mobile had proper punctuation... I don't
    kids with flags
  • 5m CJ was wide awake after banging his head on the side of the crib. Then there was no amount of quieting him with a  paci. He just screamed and grabbed is toes (the new favorite thing he just discovered). We are nursing again and I am just hoping he
  • 5 and a half hours. Yay! Again with 2;00... How does he know?! He is starving. Freaked out when I tried to burp him halfway through his bottle. Haha. Should sleep till 6 or 7. I'm so happy with one wake up now! Maybe soon he'll drop this feeding too?! Can
  • Wake up an alarm at 3, nudge hubby to get up with me.  Set up a bottle to warm, and hubby still hasn't gotten out of bed.  Halfway through pump I try calling him and remind him that V's bottle is ready, "Okay."  (He never got up.). Finished
  • kbl13kbl13 member

6 hrs!! I'm pretty sure he hasn't slept 6 hrs straight since Christmas Eve.

He was asleep in his crib by 10pm, up to eat from 12-1, and now up at 7am. Yay B! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imagekbl13:
    6 hrs!! I'm pretty sure he hasn't slept 6 hrs straight since Christmas Eve.He was asleep in his crib by 10pm, up to eat from
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"