Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Drinks

So I know this is dumb...but I was asked to bring drinks to an event with a lot of other moms and babies/toddlers. LO only drinks milk or water...so anyone have advice on what juice boxes to bring for other people's children? LO will probably  just have his cup of water. I'm planning on bringing mini bottled waters, but wasn't sure what juice boxes are mommy approved? I figured 100% juice...but I know people are snobby and judgmental about what brand and what not...so anyone have a preference...and no, I will not be squeezing fruit or juicing all night to provide for them...I'm a snobby...no fruit drinks mom. Wink Oh, and I don't have a Trader Joe's near me, I do have a Sprouts, Natural Grocers, and Whole Foods though...thanks!
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary

Re: Drinks

• Options
    Oh...and also (God forbid!) a King Sooper's, Target, and Wal-Mart. :-o
  • Options

imageM&MHaveMyHeart:
    Honestly, I'd just bring a bunch of water.

Same. I don't drink juice or soda and

One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MisNMisN member

DD only drinks milk and water too - so I'd be having the same dilemna as you (e.g. wanting to bring something but perhaps not juice).   If there were older kids going then maybe I'd bring some type of 100% fruit juice.  

&n

• Options
    Juicy Juice and Mott's have good juice boxes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My DS won't drink juice.  I've tried offering it when he's sick and he makes a face.  So if you do take juice, I'd recommend bottles of water as well.
    DS 11.24.11
    MMC 3.30.16
  • Options
    imagemullenem:

How about those Horizons Organic milk boxes?  you can get multipacks of them in the juice box aisle.  You

• Options
    I like the water bottle idea but I would still bring juice too.

Just because your LO doesn't drink it [not you OP, just meant in general] doesn't drink juice, a lot of moms are okay with toddlers having it. I am.

I like the juic

• Options

Yeah, I'm assuming if they asked you to bring drinks, they're expecting something more than water.

Grab whatever juiceboxes that are 100% juice and on sale. Parents can take or leave your gesture at that point.

• Options

I'd bring apple juice.  I'd assume all the kids would bring a cup so I would just bring a bottle of 100% juice.  Maybe I'd bring a few take and toss cups in case somebody needs one. 

Honestly, all the kids I know IRL drink juice (

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'd try Motts for tots. They have an apple juice and fruit punch that are pretty good made with less sugar and no artificial sweeteners. I give this to my ds occasionally and he loves it.
    image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2
  • Options
    We do juice whenever he's sick, and we buy Fruitables, which is a vegetable and fruit blend with lower sugar. A lot of people serve Honest Kids at parties we've been to.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageJenniCollins:

I'd bring apple juice.  I'd assume all the kids would bring a cup so I would just bring a bottle of 100% ju

• Options
    J234J234 member

Hi There,

You can try the Honest Kids juices... they are in a pouch, like Capri Suns, but they are watered down and organic.  Whole Foods should have them.  Good luck!  

• Options
    If someone assigned me juice to bring to a park play date I would bring prune juice.  And laugh all the way home.
    image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"