Philadelphia Babies
Options

OB that delivers at Einstein Medical Center Montgomery

Hi - Does anyone have any good recommendations for OB practices that deliver at the new Einstein Hospital in Montgomery county? Thanks

Re: OB that delivers at Einstein Medical Center Montgomery

• Options
    I go to Crystal Franklin at Womens Associates for Health.  The whole practice delivers there. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Dr. Adofo, East Norriton Women's Center - so great! (610) 239 8970
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Stay away from the Center for Womens Health in Lansdale (they deliver there).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    May I ask why you wouldn't recommend the CWH in Lansdale? That's where I go for my regular check ups by my lady doctor is an NP so I'll have to start seeing someone new. I've been debating staying there but I don't have a clue where to go. My very first appointment is Wednesday and I'd like to make a decision soon if I don't think it's the right place, feeling a little lost though. Any input you could share would be great!
  • Options
    I go to Center for Women's Health and like it.  I'm excited to be delivering at the new hospital with them.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi!  Im thinking about switching to a midwife group that delivers at Einstein Medical Montgomery - does anyone have any experiences delivering at that hospital?  I am looking into a VBAC and do not know anyting about the OBs there in case of a c-section.

Thanks! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"