Baby Showers

Multiple baby registries question

Did you put the same items on both lists? I'm using Babies r us and Amazon for the online shoppers so I kind of want to add the same items on each list. What are your suggestions?
Pregnancy Tickerphoto image_zpsa3b8966d.jpg

Re: Multiple baby registries question

• I wouldn't do this.  If you add the same item at both stores/websites you may have a higher rate of receiving duplicates.  Just add the high chair, bouncer, or whatever item you want from the store you want it from.  The exception to this r
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Definitely don't put duplicates.  BUT, Amazon has a universal registry option that allows you to put items from anywhere on your Amazon registry.  It's just a little button that goes on your web browser. Get that, and put all of the stuff from y
  • Loading the player...
  • Unless you WANT/NEED two of the same item, don't have the same items on both lists...isn't the point of a registry to eliminate the duplicate presents and to give people suggestions of things you'd like to have and need for the baby?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Don't duplicate items. If you're going to have multiple registries, you need to make sure you have plenty of items for people to choose from.
  • imagePinkLillyLover:
    I wouldn't do this.  If you add the same item at both stores/websites you may have a higher rate of recei
    BabyFetus Ticker; Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagePinkLillyLover:
    I wouldn't do this.  If you add the same item at both stores/websites you may have a higher rate of recei
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"