Upstate NY Babies

Albany area pedi recs?

Hi. I posted a few months ago about relocating to the area, and we have found a house on colonie which we should be moving into by late June/early July. I'd like to find a pedi soon since ill have an almost two month old by then who will need to get started with someone ASAP for vaccinations. Please tell me if you love your current pedi! It's hard to pick someone online and our insurance seems universally accepted so that's not a concern either.

The main things I like about our current office is short wait times usually no more than 20 mins and if you have a question they usually return your call within thirty minutes. Would love to find an office that is easy to communicate with if questions or emergencies arise.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Albany area pedi recs?

• I think I responded to your moving post a while back. Anyway, our pediatrician is Dr. Marilyn Caramore of Pond View pediatrics. They are located at exit 10 off of I90. Depending on what part of Colonie you will be in, it's probably about 20 minutes away
  • Hey, we absolutely LOVE our pediatrician.  Her name is Tricia Pelnik and she's a part of Albany Med Pediatrics, however her office is located in Latham, which is 5 mins from colonie.  We have a 2 month old and she was recommended to us from a fr
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The wait is also extremely short, not more than 5 mins. ever and we've been there probably 5 times.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagelittlebean4:
    Hey, we absolutely LOVE our pediatrician.  Her name is Tricia Pelnik and she's a part of Albany Med Pediatri
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • We love our pediatrician's office.  Its School House Road Peds.  There are several great doctors there.  We love Dr. Ian Fecko and Dr. Margaret Leary.  I have a few friends who also go to this office who live in Colonie!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"