Birthday Parties
Options

another food question

DS's party will be at 1pm. He is having a baseball theme so I was going to do hot dogs and hamburgers with other snack foods.

I thought 1:00 was a good time for lunch foods but another post has me wondering. Would you assume lunch is provided at 1:00 or should I put it on the invitation?

I could move it up to 12:30 but not any earlier. DS and DD both have games that morning and we won't be done until 11 and I don't want to rush it too much. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: another food question

• Options
    I would assume there is lunch at 1 pm. 
  • Options
    I would assume there would be some food at 1, but honestly, that might be a little late for some kids to eat lunch- most schools serve lunch earlier.  I'd probably give my kid a big snack at 11.  If you could move it to 12:30 without too much tr
    BabyFetus Ticker; Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I always assume there is going to be a meal at a party.  I wouldn't think 1pm is late for lunch at all.

• Options

I would say, lunch will be served.  If not some ppl might give there kids lunch and they might not be hungry for your food.

I went to a shower on Sunday and assumed that there would be a lunch served and there was only finger food(chi

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagewedsept:
    I would assume there is lunch at 1 pm. 

I would too, however writting it on the invite

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"