North Carolina Babies

Holly Springs

Hi Ladies! I am getting ready to move to Holly Springs from Greensboro.

Any recomendations for doctors and hopitals in Holly Springs or surrounding area?

How about daycares? We will be really close to the Primrose school in the Holly Springs. Anyone heard of them? Are they good?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Holly Springs

• I don't live in Holly Springs but I've heard great things about Rex Pediatrics in Holly Springs. I work for Rex Hospital not in patient care though and its a great hospital. In the next few years they will be building a hospital in Holly Springs. Right now they have a brand new campus with dr practices and urgent care. My friends who live in that area still usually deliver at Rex but some have used WakeMed Cary. Congratulations on moving to Holly Springs it's a sweet little town!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks! We will check it out!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi there!  Rex is wonderful as well as Wake Med which is more convenient to Holly Springs.  The Primrose school is amazing, there is also a Goddard school located by Bass Lake Road and Holly Springs Road.  They are amazing, my little sister went there from 18 Weeks on till 5 years old.  Also, on Main St. there is Holly Springs school for early education that just won the "Maggie Awards" which is a residential voting list that the area does every year. I am starting to look into those two daycares in a few months as I am only 8 weeks right now!

Good Luck!! You will love the area! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Triangle OBGYN, now called Triangle Physicians for Midwives is great! They deliver at Wake Med Cary. I also have recommendations for great doulas in the area if you're interested! :)

As for daycares our first one went to Primrose for years and we LOVED it. She didn't go to the one in HS specifically, but I think they're all great. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"