Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Any part-time or work-from-home suggestions?

Re: Any part-time or work-from-home suggestions?

• Options

Yes! I started working with Melaleuca The Wellness Company! They are awesome.  I really only started to buy their products (toxin-free, safe for babies and all), but now I'm referring friends.  If you want to make a lot of money it takes a lot of work, but if you just want to supplement your income you can just work "part-time."  Let me know if you want more info!

P.S. It's a totally legitimate company. It's been growing for 27 years!

I will get you info to connect to a webcast and then you can decide for yourself!

• Options

Yes! I?m also a SAHM that was looking to make some extra income while staying home with my little one. I was so fortunate to be introduced to Rodan+Fields. They?re the doctors that created Proactiv Solution and now they?re doing for aging what they?ve done for acne. They?ve created a life changing skin care line and they?ve recently moved to the Direct Selling sector of the market. So now consultants like me get to make the big bucks as opposed to the big department stores! They also offer great incentives like iPads, bonuses, free trips, you name it! I work with several women who are earning 5 to 6 figures from this business and they?re ALL moms like us. It was a no brainer! This business was a perfect fit for a new mom like me because it doesn?t require parties, it doesn?t rely on a pyramid model and it was so easy to get started. All I had to do was share my story with others through social media and conversation and watch my business take off. Just thought I?d share with you guys! If you want to learn more, check out my site at www.drivenbydreams.biz.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"