Northern California Babies
Options

Recommended OB in south bay?

Hello fellow Bay Area bumpies!

We had a nice little Easter gift this year: a very faint positive on two HPTs!  Does anyone recommend any OBs in the south bay?  I live in Milpitas and work in Palo Alto, so anywhere near or between those cities would be ideal.

Re: Recommended OB in south bay?

• Options

No suggestions for those areas, however if I were you, I'd find out which hospitals work with your insurance and pick something closer to home so you don't have as far to go late in the pregnancy.  Once you know which hospitals you have to ch

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    What insurance provider do you have?
    Married 07.07.12
    BFP #1 EDD 06.04.13
    Beta #1: 20,560 @ 20DPO, Beta #2: 37,945 @ 22DPO
    U/S #1: 4w6d - too early to see baby, U/S #2: 6w2d - we saw the heartbeat!
    *So thankful to God for blessing us with this miracle*

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My OB is great! Her name is Nicole Wilcox, she is part of PAMF(they take most insurances). She's in Mountain View off 85 on El Camino.

Before her I had Kaiser and I saw a Dr. Andrea Aslan in Mountain View on Castro, who was awesome! 

C

BabyFruit Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic          

J14 May Siggy Challenge

**Colleen Donaghy**

• Options

I have aetna but I kind of wish I had Kaiser now since there is an facility in Milpitas about a mile from my house! Has anyone been there?

Just an update, I tried another HPT later this week to see if the faint line got bolder and it actual

• Options
    You've probably found your OB, but I love Dr. Karen White with PAMF in Sunnyvale.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"