Potty Training

Help! Potty training

Hello, I'm new to this forum. I'm usually in a trimester board or a month board as I'm pregnant again.. But hi!! I need help lol. I have a 2 1/2 year old boy who I'm wanting to potty train. We have moved about 4 times in the past four years.. Not only is that exhausting but we haven't been able to settle in which means no potty training, until now! Well, he's a typical boy.. He's crazy! A mind of his own and so hyper active.. Loses focus within seconds. I had introduced him to a potty while ago and he treated that as if it was a toy or stool. I went and bought a potty seat and he understood that a bit more. I'm in need of some tips, or suggestions.. Anything. I'm in the second trimester now and am due in August, so would definitely PREFER my little guy to be potty trained before then. How did you go about teaching or showing your children? Thank you!!!!
photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif

Re: Help! Potty training

• I used the three day potty method on baby center and had really good luck with my 32 month old. We did high fives and a sticker chart with prizes instead of a potty dance. I think lots of naked time has really helped him be more successful with peeing/po
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"