January 2013 Moms

car sick

my lo hates the car, especially highway speeds. she won't take a pacifier either. she is two months and we are driving to new York city three hour drive and then flying to Jamaica three hour flight. any thoughts on how to soothe her, make the drive easier for all of us?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: car sick

• I'm sorry! I don't have any advice for you, but I was curious if she just hates being in the car or if she also hates her car seat? I saw a lot of posts early on about LO's hating their car seats. Hopefully they can help you out.
  • Do you sit back with her? As long as DD can see somebody next to her she is fine in the car. When she is alone back there that is when we have trouble.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • one of us always sits in back with her, she hates the motion.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have found that tanking LO up rely well and leaving windows down traffic noise seems to lull her helps a lot! If she cries I stop for a bit to feed her again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS1 screamed through every single car ride for a year. He finally is ok with the car now that he makes the connection that a car ride usually leads to somewhere fun. DS2 also hates the car, but he will fall asleep within ten minutes of screaming. I still
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"