Upstate NY Babies
Options

Syracuse OB/ mid wife

Hey ladies, I'm  really not happy with my current practice can anyone recommend a good Ob or Midwife in Syracuse that delivers at st joes? I would prefer a midwife but am open to the idea of an OB. Thanks.
Sarah BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Syracuse OB/ mid wife

• Options
    I am seeing dr. Rosser at the Associates for Women. They deliver at St. Joe and so far they have been great. The only thing with this place is the practice has a bunch of different doctors and you get rotated through them after your 20th week since you do
  • Options
    Thats actually where I am now but thank you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh I'm sorry. If you don't mind can you tell me why? I just started seeing them based on other's recommendations. It is early enough that I can switch if they aren't good. Thanks
  • Options
    Np I just had a bad experience with my first vist they lost some of my. Medical info then snapped at me when i left some details out by accident bc i didnt know what they already had. Not to mention i was there over 3 hours bc i had to wait so long.
  • Options
    Oh gosh. That doesn't sound like a good experience. Sorry that happened and I hope your able to find a better place.
  • Options
    Thanks, im seeing syracuse midwives in a couple weeks so hopefully it goes well.
  • Options
    Dr.Suzanne Bartol-Krueger, MD.  She's amazing and she delivers at Crouse.  Switching to her for my 3rd.<p style="display:none;" id="shareProvi
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"