January 2013 Moms

Waiting for aunt flow?

I'm 12 weeks pp and still no sign of Aunt Flo. I am formula feeding. Anyone else out there still waiting as well. Starting to get worried that something is wrong because I haven't gotten my period yet.
BabyFruit Ticker image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Waiting for aunt flow?

• I'm right there with you! I keep getting cramps like its coming but nothing. Calling my doc on Monday. I just stopped BF 2 weeks ago but was only BF a couple times a day at that point. 
  • I have exclusively FF and had my son Dec.20. I have yet to have a period. My OB said it could be months and there is no way to know. As long as you're using protection and can rule out pregnancy, I don't think there is cause for concern. Of course, there
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 14 weeks pp and there is no trace of a sign of AF yet. Granted I am BFing twins (though supplementing some) so I'm sure that has something to do w/ it, though I also know that some ladies EBF and get theirs back right away anyway.....I think it's just
  • Im 9 weeks PP and im waiting for her to show up, but have no signs. I am just hoping im not caught off guard wearing white pants or something! Lol 
  • I Bf for the first 2.5 weeks and then switched to formula. DD will be 3 months old Thurs and I just got Flo on Sunday... so 12 weeks PP.

Caution: this is WAY heavier than I have ever had before!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"