Maryland Babies

Gestional diabetes

I'm 30 weeks pregnant and was diagnosed with gestional diabetes ...I've been on the diet for about 3 weeks now. Sugar level was good for the two weeks and now I'm struggling with the diet. I feel that I'm eating the same foods everyday and getting bored real quick! The dietician that suggested the diet can't seem to give me a straight answer on how many carbs I can have a day... And just gave me a list of foods that I can and can not eat ...it is getting frustrating and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for me please !

Re: Gestional diabetes

• I was told 30-45 max for dinner. 20-30 for lunch and 15 for snacks. About 30 for breakfast as well. Breakfast is the place where you can be a little bit open due to having just woken up and being the first meal of the day and your biggest. A good walk aft
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • It's been almost 6 years for me, but mine was 15g at breakfast, 30 snacks, 3045 lunch, and 45 dinner. My numbers were always highest in the morning though. I ended up on medication for the last few weeks of pregnancy because the diet didnt control it.
  • Loading the player...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"