Parenting after 35
Options

Where do I buy a swim suit?

I haven't worn a swim suit in two years. Everything I've seen is either for a teenager or an old lady!  I can't seem to find something in between.  Any suggestions?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Where do I buy a swim suit?

• Options
    IMO Lands End has nice suits - I have purchased all of my suits there since I gave up bikinis.  They hold up very well.  Eddie Bauer has some nice looking suits as well, but I have only seen them in the catalog and have not actually purchased an

• Options
    I'll second Lands End.  I like their Tankinis.  Got one last year and I don't feel it's teenager-ish, but it is definitely not old lady-ish, either.  I
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with the PPs.  I've also bought from Land's End the last several times.  The price is right and their choice of styles is extensive. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Athleta has some nice ones.  I have one I have had for 4 years and looks brand new.
  • Options
    Weirdly enough I found a fantastic swimsuit not too long ago at Ross. It cost something like $26 (forget exact amount, but definitely under $30). The brand was Miraclesuit and they're sold at places like Macy's for over $100. It was a fabulous find becaus
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Nordstrom's online has some great choices that are really cute.  Those can get a bit spendy, though.  I usually find something for vacation with them.

I buy my lap swim suits at Costco.  They are plain, basic tank suits but pretty

~Married 11/08~
    ~TTC since 01/09~
    ~SA & B/W - 06/09 - Normal~
    ~Encouraged by OB to "just keep trying" 06/09 - 06/10 (oh, the wasted time)~
    ~HSG - 08/10 - Clear/Normal~
    ~Lapo - 01/11 - Normal~
    ~Clomid 50mg, Trigger shot, Prometrium - 01/11, 02/11, 03/11~
    ~BFN - 02/11~
    ~IUI #1 03/15/11~
    BFP 3/28/2011
    Diagnosed with GD at 28 weeks. Controlled through diet and exercise. No insulin.
    Diagnosed with Cholestasis of pregnancy @ 36 weeks.
    Delivered via C-section @ 36 weeks on 11/9/11.

TTC#2 for a few months naturally (ha!)
    ~IUI#1, Clomid, Trigger,  10/13 - BFN
    ~IUI#2, Femera, Ovidrel, 11/13

• Options
    I exercise in a pool and I have bought all of my swimsuits at Swimoutlet.com. I usually buy a chlorine resistant suit since I am in a pool rather than on a beach. They have suits ranging from fashion suits to athletic/fitness suits and tend to have great
    image"width="200px"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have big boobs and they haven't been the perkiest since baby #1 was born.  I usually get my bathing suits and separates from a bra store.  Herroom and Linda the Bra lady are two online shops that carry very supportive bikini and bathingsuit to
  • Options
    I swear by Lands End.  You can mix and match the tops/bottoms so you can get the coverage where you want it.  I do a combo of tankini's and bikini tops with the same bottom which is the short skirt type but not old lady looking at all.  On
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • Options
    Swimsuitsforall .com - they've got every combination imaginable and especially if you've got a "rack" they've got you covered too...
  • Options
    imagelawry13:
    Athleta has some nice ones.  I have one I have had for 4 years and looks brand new.
  • Options

imagelawry13:

T

• Options
    Land's End here too.  I'm in my "fat stage" right now, and I actually found a somewhat flattering suit.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"