Maryland Babies

stroller & car seat question...

Hey ladies-

I dont even really know how to word this without sounding like a complete moron, so bear with me...

SO you know how the car seat hooks into the stroller....can i hook a chicco carseat (just for example) into a different brand stroller? or do you have to buy the "set" for everything to be compatible?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: stroller & car seat question...

• I have a travel system but my Graco does clip on to my jogger as well.  I think it depends.  perhaps check with the stores (BRU) to see what your options are.  If I did it again I would ahve bought the carseat and then the frame it clicks o
    image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
  • Outside of the travel system (which is what you were talking about, all pieces being from the same brand/set) most strollers have a conversion bar. For example, we have a Graco Snugride 32 carseat for DS and now for DD, we have a Bumbleride Indie stroller
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • For what it's worth, I just used a Snap n Go for the brief period of time that DS1 was in the infant car seat and we're doing the same with DS2 when I'm not wearing him. 
    lovelylittleworld
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP#2 1/12/12 ~ Missed M/C 8w2d
  • Same as Rags. I used the Snap n Go with my KeyFit and had an adapter bar for my City Mini. I am not a fan of travel systems.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"