New to The Bump

Hello! :)

Hello Everyone! :)

I am new to the bump, I am 20 weeks pregnant and we just found out last week we are having a BOY! AHH so exicted! I just couldnt get into my pregnancy before, but now it seems more real knowing we are having a boy and getting to see him again on an ultra sound last week. I would like to think I am taking good care of myself so far, eating pretty healthy taking my prenantal, regular doc visits, ya know the whole sha-bang! lol I think I have hit the stage where now I am getting a little nervous though.. :-/ Im very excited but this is our first, my husband and I are in our mid 20's and have never really been around babies... we have started our registery and getting our nursery together. Do you have an pointers, suggestions, comcerns .. I'm open to anything & everything!

Thanks!

Re: Hello! :)

• Hey!  I dont have kids nor am I pregnant,  but I saw no one had replied yet.   
    I recommend reading lots of books...   sounds clich? but I'm sure it will help put your mind at ease.  Try to find opposing view points on eac
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"