New to The Bump
Options

Extreme cramping v pregnant

Recently, my husband and I decided to take me off BC. This is the second month of being off. I was supposed to start somewhere between last Wednesday and today. I have had major cramping but no spotting which isn't normal for me. I typically spot a weekthe day of with mild cramps the week before.

When I wasn't on BC, I would get major cramps but none that would make me dry heave! I don't want to "waste" a pregnancy test unless there's and overall consensus that I probably am.

Help?

Re: Extreme cramping v pregnant

• Options

1. It's not wasting a pregnancy test. It's finding out if you are indeed pregnant so you can plan accordingly. And you can get them for $1 apiece at the Dollar Store.

2. There is no consensus when none of us knows the status of your uterus. See #

• Options
    You're right! The ones I have are the digital that you can see if you're prego up to a week before. My husband bought them last week.

My cycle was short last month and light. 5 days. So "My days" mobile app said I would start last Wednesday.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageDr.Loretta:
    1. It's not wasting a pregnancy test. It's finding out if you are indeed pregnant so you can plan accordingly. And you
  • Options
    Just saw this post and wanted to say congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"