November 2012 Moms

joining the SAHM club

I posted a while ago about returning to work and being surprised with a new position.  Well, as I suspected it was their way of putting me one step closer to the door.  After a month of giving me hard time and all kinds of BS everything finally came to a head yesterday and I was let go. 

so - BOOOO  to being unemployed but YAY for more time with my peanut - and finally with nice weather!!

Re: joining the SAHM club

• I'm sorry (and a little jealous) you loss your job. Enjoy your time with your baby while it lasts.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sorry about your job and welcome to the SAHM club!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry about your job, but yay to SAH! Most days, I love it (some days I get a little bored, but that should be better now that the weather is getting nice)
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The way it went down sounds no bueno...  but welcome to the club..... do you have any severance package....or do you just not care and want to wash your hands of it... cuz It really sounds sketchy of them....!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• it is totally sketch the way it went down.....like I said, i smelled it coming so i was smart enough to document EVERYTHING.  still weighing my options and will probably file a complaint - BUT I want to make sure i get my unemployment first.
  • imagekg2828:
    it is totally sketch the way it went down.....like I said, i smelled it coming so i was smart enough to docume
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Yay for SAH! Sorry about the way it happened. I'm personally believe everything happens for a reason so I'm sure it'll all work out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • oh man!!  thats awful and i totally feel your pain.....the one month that i was back was torturous.  i hope you have a better outcome than i did!  good luck!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"