Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Easy Recipes?

Hello, my son is 16 months and I'm looking for easy fruit and veggie recipes for him. I've only recently started learning to cook (since I've had him), and I'm worried he's not getting enough fruits and veggies. Any recipes would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Also, he's not a picky eater. He generally eats whatever we give him (Thankfully! Smile) But I do think he's getting a little bored eating the same things all the time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Easy Recipes?

• Options

Wow! I don't even know where to begin! I cook so much for. Y son I not know what to share first, lol! 

Cheesy veggie nuggets:

frozen bag of broccoli and cauliflower, bread crumbs, one egg, Parmesan ccheese add all to bowl till you get

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We have learned to incorporate (fancy word for sneak!) veggies into a lot of meals we already eat, so everyone in the family benefits!  Frozen veggies are a staple, mainly peas & carrots, green pepper strips, and chopped spinach.

Egg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you so much! I'll be using both of your suggestions before the weekend is out! Greatly appreciated!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagejgallegos0316:

Wow! I don't even know where to begin! I cook so much for. Y son I not know what to share first, lol! 

• Options
    While this is actually pretty easy, it takes a little time to prep the veggies.  That being said, it is a huge win at my house.  Both the LO and his dad willingly eat it right up!  I have never used every ingredient listed (just those that
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"