November 2012 Moms

LNCI

I'll get us started early since I've essentially been up for almost 40 hours.....V has been really off the last two nights, and this one is not looking much better. Not sure if it's his teeth or if it could be his reflux flaring up? Maybe we need a med increase? I'm not sure how I am going to function if he does this 15 minute thing all night again. Tonight we gave him Tylenol and bumped his Zantac up to .8 (with pedi's blessing). Earlier we tried Hylands teething tabs. He's sleeping in his carseat since we took him for a ride trying to get him to lax. I feel helpless and like a terrible mom as all he does is scream and I can't console him.

Hoping day one of everyone else's weekend was good and that you all have sleepy babies tonight.  

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: LNCI

• Big hugs jg! I hope he feels better soon and that you can get some much needed rest.

Gargita, I just saw your reply to me from last night. I was so tired lol. I think tonight is going better so maybe M decided you were right :P

Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Aww, hopefully you get some sleep!

Just about 11 here, I've spent the last 2 hours fighting with DH via text because he's at work, and crying on and off. Ariannas been off the last little while and I'm tired. 4 month wakeful I guess? If you
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DH got up a little early so I could run to the store and get hair dye since I decided at the last minute that I could NOT have pictures taken tomorrow with all my grey hair showing.

Unfortunately, he did not feed the baby while I was out. He said

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • kbl13kbl13 member

12:45 here and B will not stay asleep. He was falling asleep in my arms on the couch at 7, so I started bedtime about 30 minutes earlier that normal... and that apparently threw off his entire sleep schedule. He typically wakes at 12:30, eats, and goes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Fx everyone gets some well needed rest. CJ is up for the first time tonight. He went down at 830 and it is nw 230. This is early for him but he refused to take the paci and go back to sleep. The worst is I still have to fill the dishwasher since I need

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Looks like last night so far. Down by 9 up at 12 to eat. Last night he slept till 6 after this feeding so lets hope so
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's 4:30. DH got up to help M and he had another poopsplosion. So we're down another pair of pjs. DH needed my help getting another outfit, and the lights are on again... So it's another MOTN party at our house!
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • imagejLeigh0709:
    It's 4:30. DH got up to help M and he had another poopsplosion. So we're down another pair of pjs. DH needed my he

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Augh, I'm sorry to those who have had really rough nights. JG KB, I hope you were able to get more sleep.
    5:30 here. Im up for the second time gfeeding baby H tonight.
    My head is pounding and im having the hardest time typing on my phone sl
  • jg, big hugs! I hope you are having a better night.

kieannb, fighting with DH sucks! I hope you and A are getting some zzzzs.

persephonerose, have fun at your reunion!!!!one1!

H has also been into this pooping in

image   My chart 

• kbl13kbl13 member

Wow, it seems like it's been a rough night for so many of us. I hope the LOs are sleeping now and that you are all catching up on some much needed sleep.

B woke up again at 4... it's 530 now and I'm still trying to lay him back down. DHs alarm sh

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• It's 8:00 am here. DH just came in and took V. I slept in the rocking chair in his room with him on my chest from 3:30 till now. DH is now downstairs with V feeding him and starting his day so I can have a chance to sleep and I am now annoyed because h

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"