Baby Showers

baby shower invites?

besides party city is there a place where i can get baby shower invitations and matching decor? party city invites are blah. thanks
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: baby shower invites?

• Is there a certain color or theme you are looking for? Party city can of course make custom ones from their ordering. If you want matching decor you may have to just stick with colors but you can get super cute invites on etsy, make them yourself, and eve
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • Loading the player...
  • imageShakeUpTampa:
    Is there a certain color or theme you are looking for? Party city can of course make custom ones from their orde
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagemauied08:

imageShakeUpTa
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • kseavkseav member
    Try birthdaydirect.com......my sil used them for her sons bday and it was pretty decent pricing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would look at Michael's. You can usually get a 30-40% off coupon online or in the paper, and they have really cute invites, thank you notes, & decorations that all coordinate. I bought a lot of the thank you notes from their wedding suites for va

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Also check shutterfly. You can make your own on there pretty cheap too. Google for coupon codes.

• Another vote for Tinyprints and Etsy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh gosh yes! You should definitely check out Baby Cachet. They have really stylish invites and matching partyware like banner, cupcake holders, drink flags, and other decor. I know because I used them for my baby sister's shower and everything came tog

• zazzle.com! you can design your own
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"