October 2013 Moms

Cousin Vicki

Maybe I've misunderstood every single one of your negative posts as you trying to be "helpful" (i.e. The "proper" diagram dates and times of getting a bump, long title's, dumb moms who don't have computers, or the "annoyance" of women who are excited for their possible gender guess at their NT scan, or your latest "downs" epic post -- JUST to name a few) but I think not. I'm much more of a lurker than a poster on here, but have been following the Oct board daily since early Feb and your negativity and unnecessary posts targeting other women on here are terrible.  PLEASE STOP.  I've been wanting to write this for weeks now but didn't want to cause any drama but from the looks of it, many other women like me are sick and tired of your negativity. I think "feeding the troll" has been used once or twice. Because you have posted some 2k times does not make you any sort of boss. We are all in this together and this will be a LONG 9 months if I don't come out and say this.  Please be more positive and if your going to post something make it worth something to read not your negative rants about other women on here. We are all in this together. 

Re: Cousin Vicki

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"