November 2012 Moms

Stroller w/o Car Seat?

Hi Ladies, have any of you started using your strollers without the car seat attachment? My daughter will be 5 months on the 11th and HATES the car seat. We have the Britax B-Agile, if that makes a difference . . .

Re: Stroller w/o Car Seat?

• We haven't used the car seat with the stroller in a month or two. We just strap DS into the stroller and set up the back so he's sitting more than lying down. He also hates his car seat; this has been much better for him.
  • Around 3 months when D started really showing decent head control we started using the stroller without the car seat. The only time I leave him in the car seat is if he is asleep and has not had a nap, or it is nap time. Once I transfer him he wakes up an
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We never bought a 'combo' set. Our infant car seat is just a seat, and the stroller is a stroller. 

Our stroller can lay flat (for a newborn), or has multiple incline settings for babe as they grow. It also has a 'snow boot' for bad weather

• We use ours without the carrier. K is 4.5 months old.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Pretty sure sammie is ready for me to do so physically, BUT she doesn't hate her car seat AND I love seeing her lil face while we re walking... so for me its just being selfish that she still sits in the carseat while in the stroller

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I've always just used the stroller (I have a McLaren that lies flat). If she hates the car seat and meets the minimum age/size limits on your stroller, try it. Worst case, she just hates being harnessed.
  • We just transitioned V this week. We will likely move him to the convertible car seat in next two weeks.

His stroller Uppa Cruz can recline and actually be used for newborns so he is really comfortable in there now at 5 months. I live that t
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagerdmitten:
    My only dislike of this stroller is that he can't face me when in the regular seat. He's too little for that right n

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"