Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Carseat Recs

LO is 9 months and almost too big for her infant carseat. Was planning on buying the Britax Marathon 70 based on reviews I'd read. Wanted to get yalls feedback to see if any of you have this carseat or if you have other forward facing carseats that you'd recommend.

Thanks!

Re: Carseat Recs

• Options

We have a Marathon.  I like it, no real complaints.

Just wanted to point out that your LO should still be rear facing.  The requirements are until 1 year and 20 pounds but the recommendations are AT LEAST 2 years.  You should be lo

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We bought DS the Safety 1st Alpha Elite carseat, and actually he has 3 of them. They are a 3 in 1 convertible, and they fit perfectly in a 3/4 ton pickup, a 2014 jeep cherokee and my 2012 equinox. We liked it for the safety factor, it felt comfy to us, DS
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep sorry about that. I meant convertible I plan on keeping LO rear facing until she is 2 or too long to fit that way. Thanks!
  • Options

Let me jump in here because this is something I'm passionate about.

Let me start off by saying that the 2 leading causes of accidental injury or death in kids are #1 car accidents and #2 drownings, with car accidents

• Options

Wow. Thank you for that! I knew rear facing was recommended until 2 but those are some intense stats. Do you find most kids don't get too long/tall for rear facing by 2?

As a pediatrician is there a particular brand you recommend?&nb

• Options
    imageamdietrich:

Wow. Thank you for that! I knew rear facing was recommended until 2 but those are some intense stats. Do you find

S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• Options

What are your LO's stats? Height and Weight?

Britax's have short shells. If you have taller baby then they don't necessarily work for RFing. I have the Britax Boulevard and I love it but I know that it will only take her until 3 years RFing and

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options

Thanks Katie! Good to know. My husband and I are both very tall and LO is 80th % for height.

• Options
    imageTrixi282:
    imageamdietrich:<
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"