November 2012 Moms
Options

LNCI?

I don't see an LNCI. I'll start us off, hopefully I'm not just missing it.
3:25 here and feeding Baby H. 2nd time he's up. Hoping he'll give me a good stretch after this. He's been STTN occasionally lately, but mostly I've been too tired to post while I've been up with him most times lately.

Re: LNCI?

• Options
    I thought I had escaped the "four month wakeful" period, but these last three nights have been rough... M has been up all night and only sleeps about 1 to 4 hours. I'm supposed to run a 5k later and I'm super tired... I guess M won't be 5 months for a f
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm here. It's 4am and I'm up with Cole for the second time. He's wide awake. DH and I had a date night in and stayed up to watch a movie. We didn't go to bed til almost 11. I don't know what I was thinking since Cole was up at 12:30 and then now. I can h
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    zmosszmoss member

2:15am AZ time. Fed, burped & changed the kiddo. We had another crying episode tonight about 1 hour after I put LJ to bed. I went in and while rocking/patting him he had 2 big burps. I thought that was the issue but 2 hours later he would still cry

imageimage"Image">image"Image">image
  • Options
    It's 4:19. After three great nights, tonight sucked big time. But, what can you do?

jLeigh, if anyone gets a bye on the 4 month wakeful, it should be you. Didn't M have that for basically the first two months? GL with your 5k!
    <br

image   My chart 

• Options
    I wish babies knew what a weekend was. I'm hoping he'll go back down for a few more hours. Debating whether or not to jet the dog out and feed him when Baby H goes down. I just want to sleep. Last time he ate, he took awhile to go down then when he was fi
  • Options
    5:30 am here. DH should be getting home from his overnight shift soon. DS and I got into bed at 8:00 and didn't fight sleep much so that was nice. He was up 4 to 5 times with gas pains. I'm on day 3 of eating a really basic diet because I've finally accep
  • Options
    I wish I'd gone to bed when CJ I'd at 830...its 740 now but he has been up for the day at 6. We seem to be back to just one motn feeding however, he woke at 330 nursed then slept till 6. I'll take it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    6:00 here. Happy to have had a six hour stretch!!! I was worried because we are staying at my parents and Benjamin is sleeping in the pnp in our room. He stirred a bit when we came to bed and then was up to eat at 12. Ate and slept until now. He did wake
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Well I was giving him 6 oz all day to see if he would go back to 1 night feeding but teething ruined my experiment and he woke up every 2 to 3 hours. It was DHs night so I slept till 8, now DH is sleeping. I just gave LO a half dose of Tylenol before h
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"