Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Lurking from 1st tri - mini crib question

Hope you don't mind me picking your brains over here! I was wondering if anyone used a mini crib, and if so, how long did it last (in terms of size)? I've heard some people say it lasted until they moved to a toddler or real bed, others say they outgrew it in a year. 

While we have space for a normal crib, I'd love to have more space so I was looking at this option. We have time to figure it out, but I'd like to have some sort of idea of what may or may not work.

Thanks! 

Married since 2008 | TTC #1 since 2011

2 losses: Nov '11 and Aug '12
Dx: Feb '13 - HSG shows clear tubes but minor diverticulitis; Borderline DOR; Low DHEA and low testosterone.
Moving on to IUI or IVF.

3.4.13:  Holy crap! Surprise natural BFP on cycle #19. EDD 11.12.13
We've got a peen.....it's a boy! 
Little man born 11.17.2013 via c-section

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Lurking from 1st tri - mini crib question

• Options
    DS has a mini crib at my parents' house, and he could totally climb out of it right now if he knew how to climb. He no longer sleeps in it because of that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MisNMisN member
    Where can you buy a mini-crib? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Lots of places. Amazon, Target, Walmart, Babys R Us......really any of those stores that sell cribs.

They are just smaller sized. Some are convertible like normal cribs (they go to a twin, not double) and some are portable / foldable.  

Married since 2008 | TTC #1 since 2011

2 losses: Nov '11 and Aug '12
    Dx: Feb '13 - HSG shows clear tubes but minor diverticulitis; Borderline DOR; Low DHEA and low testosterone.
    Moving on to IUI or IVF.

3.4.13:  Holy crap! Surprise natural BFP on cycle #19. EDD 11.12.13
    We've got a peen.....it's a boy! 
    Little man born 11.17.2013 via c-section

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

My son didn't walk until 15 months and never really crawled (maybe for a week). He also didn't roll over until 10-11 months...not the most mobile child:)  However, he was crawling out of his mini crib at 6 months.  We've switched to a full cr

~Married 11/08~
    ~TTC since 01/09~
    ~SA & B/W - 06/09 - Normal~
    ~Encouraged by OB to "just keep trying" 06/09 - 06/10 (oh, the wasted time)~
    ~HSG - 08/10 - Clear/Normal~
    ~Lapo - 01/11 - Normal~
    ~Clomid 50mg, Trigger shot, Prometrium - 01/11, 02/11, 03/11~
    ~BFN - 02/11~
    ~IUI #1 03/15/11~
    BFP 3/28/2011
    Diagnosed with GD at 28 weeks. Controlled through diet and exercise. No insulin.
    Diagnosed with Cholestasis of pregnancy @ 36 weeks.
    Delivered via C-section @ 36 weeks on 11/9/11.

TTC#2 for a few months naturally (ha!)
    ~IUI#1, Clomid, Trigger,  10/13 - BFN
    ~IUI#2, Femera, Ovidrel, 11/13

• Options
    My daughter would be totally out of a mini crib, I'd invest in the bigger crib. It'll last you longer.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"