Pre-School and Daycare

Suddenly not liking foods

My ds was the human garbage disposal.  He happily ate vegetables (even asking for more servings or them as a snack).  Loved quinoa, everything healthy (and junk food too).  It made up for him not sleeping the night through until 3.

All of a sudden, broccoli is "gross".  Quinoa is "nasty".  Tomatoes are off the list. He still is a good eater, but just not as good as before. 

I'm getting the feeling that he's getting stuff from preschool.  I'm wondering if he will go back to liking these things again.

I also worry a bit that dd will start copying him too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Suddenly not liking foods

• My son is a picky eater too.  It seems that the moment he decides he loves something and I buy a lot of it he instantly changes his mind.  Then 2 months later he suddenly wants that food item again.  I think he will grow out of it. &nbsp

• imageMaliaMouse:

My son is a picky eater too.  It seems that the moment he decides he loves something and I buy a lot of it he

• Loading the player...
  • rsd12rsd12 member
    This sounds like my 3 year old. He ate everything and anything till he turned 3. But, he is not in preschool. I just blame it on his age. Not really sure how preschool would impact his diet? He does have a geographical tongue so his taste buds do change f
    Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09
  • imagersd12:
    This sounds like my 3 year old. He ate everything and anything till he turned 3. But, he is not in preschool. I just bl
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"