Potty Training

Its been 7 months - PTing related

We used our last diaper back at the end of August and we started the 3 day potty training method September 1st. She has been doing good (sometimes great) but she STILL has accidents. Anywhere from one to 3 times a week (some weeks she has none). I feel like 7 months in she should be completely potty trained by now. I feel like it doesn't really bother her if she pees and usually doesn't say anything. Or she gets to the bathroom to pee and her panties are already wet. Not soaking wet but like she waited to long to go.

We didn't try night time training back in September because she was sleeping all night in her pee so we just kept using pull-ups for night. We decided last night to just give night time a try and see if that helps make it click. She had one accident last night and woke up crying. She sat on the potty and peed some more. When I got up at 5 I got her up and she peed and went back to sleep.

Any more advice to stop the accidents during the week? I'm getting really frustrated and just know I can't go back now. One example that drives me crazy is that we go to this indoor playground and we have her pee before she plays and remind her the whole time to tell us if she has to go and everytime we are there she pees her pants.

Sorry for this novel. I swear our next little one can wear diapers until they are in college for all I care.

Re: Its been 7 months - PTing related

• How often are you reminding her? I would remind her every half hour or every 5 minutes if it is necessary. We just started PT with DD but I've noticed that she has the most accidents when she is playing or in the middle of a tv show that she doesn't wan
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"