Nurseries and Baby Gear

Chair for Nursery

Did anyone use one of those Poang chairs from Ikea for their nursery instead of a glider or rocker?

Re: Chair for Nursery

• We had the poang rocker and I wouldn't reccomend it. It was difficult to get out of since it sits so low. I also wound up keeping a folded blanket on the arms so DD didn't bang her head on the wood when I held her.
    The regular poang chair might be
  • Yep, we got the Poang chair  (normal chair, not the Poang rocker).  We splurged and got the leather cushion for ours. I personally love it.  It's the right height for me and it has a bit of a bounce to it, which seems to soothe DD just f

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a Poang for the nursery. I don't have problems getting in it out, though I do agree it sits low. The bounce of that chairs is great for rocking a baby.

I use a pillow to one side to cushion under DS's head. I think it makes a nice mini

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• Funny you should ask this, because I have been AGONIZING over which chair to buy for our nursery for ages. My husband and I just went to Ikea yesterday to try these out. I just hate the traditional gliders (SO ugly), and I wanted to Poang to work. The

Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"