Babies on the Brain
Options

what prenatal vitamins do you take?

My current muti-vitamin has too much vitamin A in it and I need to switch. (I just learned too much Vit A can cause birth defects) What brand do you like? I would prefer something gummy :)

Re: what prenatal vitamins do you take?

• Options
    I just use the Target Up&Up brand.  They aren't gummy, but they are easy to swallow.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I take NatureMade also not gummy.  I think VitaFusion makes a gummy
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My doctor recommended Materna for the folic acid and the increase of iron. But if it is hard to keep down (during morning sickness) then cut it in half and take the halves at lunch and supper.
    "What are you having?" "Well the radiologist says its a healthy little human baby. I'm a little disappointed, because I really wanted a puppy." LOL
  • Options
    Rainbow Light. Awesome brand :D
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Target plus an extra Folic Acid pill per dr's recommendation.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • Options
    Nature Made, not gummy.  I can't wait to finish this bottle so I can get the gummy version though.
  • Options
    Vitafusion Gummies. If they made Prozac in gummy form I'd pay extra $$ for it, that's how much I love gummies.
    Married 5.15.2010
  • Options
    I'm using the supermarket brand, they were buy one get one free so why not! I also love gummies but the ones I saw didn't have iron and something else so I just stuck with the store brand. 

DS 12/15/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I use the gummies made by Vitafusion and love them! Walgreens usually has buy one get one half off.

We said "I Do" Nov 2009  ~  Trying for our first Jan 2013 
    Me: 26 years old  ~  H: 29 years old   ~ Unexplained infertility ~ ALL WELCOME!!! ~
    IUI # 1: March 2014 - Clomid 100mg , BFP, EDD 12/10/2014,  MMC 8w5d, D&C 5/6/14  

IUI # 2: August 2014 - Clomid 100mg, BFN
    September 5th: Consult with new RE--so happy we switched!!!

October-CD 3 bw, fluid sonogram, testing for NK cells. Possibly moving to IVF depending on results........bloodwork showed low AMH, elevated natural killer cells, H SA showed mild male factor. Officially signed up for Dec IVF with intralipid infusions.

• Options
    Vitafol- it's prescription, but my copayment is lw so it's worth it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageslaughter182:
    Vitafusion Gummies. If they made Prozac in gummy form I'd pay extra $$ for it, that's how much I love gummies. <
  • Options
    I use Target's Up&Up brand.  You can get them in pill or gummy form.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"