Birthday Parties
Options

1st Birthday Favors

Any good ideas for favors for a 1st Birthday Party???

TIA!

Re: 1st Birthday Favors

• Options
    Do you have a theme? What are the ages of the guests?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am a fan of edible favors. For DD's birthday party in May, which is NYC themed, I'm either doing apple shaped sugar cookies or caramel chocolate apples for the Big Apple. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm thinking of ordering a bunch of board books.  (I can get them cheaply through scholastic)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

You could do cake pops or cookies wrapped up nicely.

Bubbles, play dough, stickers, or little puzzles are some non food options. Target dollar spot has some cute containers and little toys. 

• Options

I second the board books - we did this for our son's first birthday (bought curious george board books in a set and then gave one to each friend). 

www.healthyhappytot.com - Healthy, non-toxic product recommendations for children from a mom who has really used them!
  • Options
    imagehappytotmom:

I second the board books - we did this for our son's first birthday (bought curious george board books in a set a

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blogging about boobs, babies, bed lust & everything in between since 2007.
  • Options

I'd do something related to your theme, edibles are always nice and the kids like them; otherwise bubbles, little board books, rubber bath figures and coloring books/pencils are always a big hit; also balls!

For DS's first birthday (bab

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options

imagetjkdlhb:
    I'm thinking of ordering a bunch of board books.  (I can get them cheaply through scholastic)
  • Options
    DD2 first birthday party was just two weeks ago and I did chocolate covered pretzels with butterfly sprinkles. Food is usually a hit with most people.

• Options
    This is what we did for my son's 1st birthday party. It is an Earth's Best healthy snack for infants and kids, and even the adults liked it. https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=231557870194282&set=a.231556743527728.77850.100000202124141&type=3
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    We had 20 kids with a wide range of ages. His party was a safari theme so we did the little boxes of animal crackers. Easy and the kids liked it. We only did favors for the kids.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    We have a pail and shovel with minnie and mickey on it ( our theme) with a pair of sunglasses and bubble in it
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"