West Virginia Babies

morgantown pedi?

is anyone familiar with the morgantown area and have a pedi rec?

we're in bridgeport and hate both of the pedi's that are here. my MW said she isn't thrilled with her pedi in fairmont. so i'm giving up and heading for a bigger area, but we're from pgh so we're not exactly familiar with much. however, i need to get DS to a new pedi that doesn't suck.

TTC #2: 12/2012
Back to our beloved RE 10/2013
BFP #5 3/5/14
Beta 1: 47. Beta 2: 87. Beta 3: 482!

Baby CCH v2.0 due 11.14.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: morgantown pedi?

• oh dont say that! Im looking for a pedi in Bport! please let me know what you find out!
  • Dr. Li is a great pedi. My friend swears by him. I'm sure if you google his information it'll come up. He's with Mon General.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • there are only 2 actual pedi's in bridgeport. we started with dr momen's office. didn't like him after one week. switched to the other pedi, premier pedi, but that's who i'm leaving. i don't like them one bit. i'm going to try pediatric partners in fairmont-a friend said a friend of hers recommended them. if you want to talk about the bridgeport pedi's, you can PM me.

also, i'd love to make mom friends in bridgeport. we're not from here so we have no friends and no family. womp womp. :(

TTC #2: 12/2012
    Back to our beloved RE 10/2013
    BFP #5 3/5/14
    Beta 1: 47. Beta 2: 87. Beta 3: 482!

Baby CCH v2.0 due 11.14.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi. We are in clarksburg! I never check this board because it seems like there's never anyone on it. Due April 30th with our first. :
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ahh!! Let us know if you like them! We are moving down to Clarksburg/Bridgeport soon from Pittsburgh and we dont know anyone. How old is your ds? Mine is 7 months on Sunday : I would love to know Ill have some mommy friends when we get there!!
  • I plan on inquiring about Cardinal Pediatrics in Morgantown. It's right by my OB in the new Suncrest Town Centre.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"