Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTF Wednesday

I usually don't start these, and rarely post in them but, I need to get this out.

WTTTTTTTTTTTTMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFF, self.   Seriously?  I locked in my keys in my rental.   MH will be calling to deal with that today. (He is a total saint.)

WhyTF do I have a rental?   Because my clutch went out.  We had a nice 101,000 miles together, but really?  Now?   After I just dropped $1,300 on Electrical Power Steering Unit and now to drop the same amount for a clutch and resurfacing the flywheel.

I wish I had my car paid off.   We have officially joined the ranks with majority of Americans with credit card debt due to my car expenses.

I was really looking forward to driving the rental, too.
imageimage
Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
induction due to HELLP

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options

WTF DH, I am on spring break. I am working two effin jobs while you are working on starting your business and I deserve a freakin break.

I spent all day Monday, my first day off, sitting at city hall dealing with morons to help you g

image         image

imageimage
    My Ovulation Chart
    **All AL Welcome**
    TTC since July 2012 Me(42): normal HSG low progesterone 2.5 and TSH 13.9 DH(41): normal SA
    • 10 cycles no meds, July 2012 -March 2013: BFN
    • Cycle 11 - Chlomid and IUI April 6, 2013 BFN
    • Cycle 12 Chlomid but canceled IUI so only TI BFN
    • Cycle 13 - On break from meds - suprise BFP - ended in CP June 11, 2013
    • Cycle 14 - TTA BFN
    • Cycle 15 - 17 - Break from meds and doctor, trying on own BFN
    • Cycle 18 Chlomid and TI BFN
    • Cycle 19 BFN ...  onto Cycle 20
    • Cycle I have no fricken clue anymore but still BFN
  • Options

WTF wedding photographer!! We got married almost a year ago, and still haven't received our photobook! We approved the photos almost two months ago. And yet, you're on FB, and people are posting about how they've gotten their pics already!

You sh

imageFertility Friend Chart

TTC #1 since 10/12
    7/13 : DX Possible PCOS
    ---ultrasound shows clear left ovary, "polycystic appearance" on right
    ---TSH and prolactin levels : Good
    10/9/13
    : RE appointment scheduled

Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

sexual harassment fun at work. apparently we live in the stone ages where the guy's manager thinks I need counseling on "how not to get harassed." There has been no counter-accusation from the harasser that I encouraged him or anything, so where'd this

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    WTF Mother nature - why would you make PMS and early pregnancy symptoms so similar? It seriously has to be a cruel joke.

• Options
    imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

You and that car! I'm sorry CW!

WTF Wednesday. Why are you only Wednesday?

WTF

• Options

I usually roll my eyes VERY hard at people complaining about the temperature buuuuut

WTF it's freaking freezing! It's spring! April! Come on ... we can't be in the minus (celsius)!

I want to start running outside again and I ha

• Options
    imageHeyBrittany04:

And we can't print our own pics from her because we get the disk with the ones we wanted until we get the photo

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 37--Thyroid Cancer survivor. H:38. DS born 6/22/2011; BFP#2--11/5/12--Missed miscarriage discovered 12/21/2012.  BFP#3--5/20/14--another MMC 6/16/14.
  • Options
    imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

I'd be moving up the chain of the command, or finding how you can make a complaint outside of the company to

• Options
    WTF Nurse.  Where is my FET protocol that you promised me on MONDAY?!?!  Some of us have lives to live and trips to plan.  FU IF for always interfering!
    My Blog
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

TTC #1 since February 2011
    Me: 29 (3/5/13- high NK cells)  DH: 28 (5/8/12- MFI low morph and motility)
    Cycle #21 (IUI#1), Cycle #22 (HSG 9/21/12) and Cycle #23 (IUI#2)=  image
    Cycle #24- December Snow Bunny IVF #1
    ER 12/6/12 (14R, 11M, 9F), ET 12/9/12 transferred 2 day 3 embies
    Bleeding and low betas=very cautious image C/P 5W3D
    Cycle #26 March Lucky Duck- FET #1
    scheduled 3/20/13- CANCELLED- lining issues
    Cycle #27 May Emerald- FET #1.2
    delayed- Starting Trental for 3 months + natural cycles Cycle #28-30=  image
    Cycle #31 August Shooting Star- FET #1.3 
    transferred 1 hatching blast 8/21/13= imageBetas 8/30 (108) and 9/3 (565)

U/S 9/19/13- HR is 128!  U/S #2 10/4/13- HR is 174!
    It's a BOY!

• Options
    WTF body. I know this is my first non-BCP cycle since before getting pregnant but a 24 day cycle? Really? I know it's a normal length but I've never had shorter than a 28 day cycle so I don't like this surprise!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

BFP #1 6-8-11 EDD 2-19-12. DD born 2-3-12 via induction due to pre-e.
    BFP #2 9-7-13 EDD 5-22-14. It's a GIRL! DD#2 is on her way.
  • Options
    WTF crazy thunderstorm last night- blew something into our guest bedroom window. It's always something with home ownership.
  • Options

WTF facebook friends who talk about "baby fever" but never talk about anything beyond buying tiny clothes and holding a baby. It makes me wonder if they actually want kids or just want a doll to play with. It drives me crazy.

I

Married 5.15.2010
  • Options
    WTF bank account--you are looking very, very malnourished today. Thank goodness it is payday tomorrow.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

You and that car! I'm sorry CW!

WTF Wednesday. Why are you only Wednesday?

WTF SIL

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Options
    WTF me! Why do I always wait until the last minute to pack for trips? Looks like I'll be up all night as usual getting my *** together & getting all the pets ready & making sure the house is clean. I would love, just once, to get more than 2 hours

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    image image imageimage 
  • Options
    WTF self?  I'm feeling all down lately and I think it's just because I'm sleep deprived, sick and 2 out of 3 children have been puking and the cat has the runs and shat on my nice rug which DH thought it would be okay to put in the washer and dryer a

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageDubbleDubs:
    WTF bank account--you are looking very, very malnourished today. Thank goodness it is payday tomorrow.
    </BL
    Married 5.15.2010
  • Options

imageNariaDreaming:
    WTF Mother nature- go home, you're drunk! It's april. 

WTF Body why are these moles such an odd sha
  • Options

WTF old friend from high school?!

My friend is 32. She is pregnant by her 22 year old boyfriend that she met at their job selling vacuum cleaners. He is now in jail for the last month for being drunk, crashing her car, then fighting w/the

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    WTF leftovers.  I want bacon.
  • Options
    imageEmeJay:

imageNariaDreaming:<
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• Options
    imageslaughter182:

imageDu
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageteal owl:

My friend is 32. She is pregnant by her 22 year old boyfriend that she

• Options
    WTF person who tried to go around me on the left side when I'm turning left...at full speed.

WTF veins. Why do you let the lab tech find you, then run and hide when they poke?!

Dx: Endometriosis (2010), PCOS (2013)

TTC since 8/2012

BFP 3/9/2014  Femara 7mg + trigger. EDD 11/20/2014

http://amycookiemonster.blogspot.com

• Options
    imagekrptcmschfmkr128:
    imagemacy

image image imageimage 
  • Options
    imagemrsashleyk:

One of our volunteers works up there on Wednesday afternoons and since I'm too embarassed to say anything/t

• Options
    imagemacylynn27:
    imagebeckynsean

image image imageimage 
  • Options

I'm late to the party, but I have had quite a day, so I'm playing anyway.

WTF construction crew?! You really just HAD to start drilling concrete in the street below at 6 in the morning? WTF is wrong with you?

WTF neighbors dog? Why must you

• Options
    imagemacylynn27:

WTF bank! You lower the price on a foreclosure $22,000 and accept our offer telling us that the furnace works.

• Options
    imageteal owl:

My friend is 32. She is pregnant by her 22 year old boyfriend that she

• Options
    imageteal owl:

My friend is 32. She is pregnant by her 22 year old boyfriend that she met

• Options
    imageamandarene112:
    imageteal ow

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    imageamandarene112:

"U n ur hubs r like, old n stuf lol. Do u even want a bb? Most ppl ha

image image imageimage 
  • Options

WTF body, why have I felt like day 1 of AF for the past week?  AF isn't due for a week and a half.  Either start or quit it, I am tired of this shizzzz  

• Options

WTF root canal? My mouth is numb as shiiit and I'm hungry... but afraid I might accidentally (and unknowingly) eat my tongue.

TTC#2 Since July 2011
    Me: 29, had two blocked tubes - left was cleared during lap, right was unable to be cleared. PCOS & Stage 2 Endo. DH: 32, SA = perfect
    CLOMID: 4 rounds, 50mg + TI = BFN's. FEMARA: 1 round = no response
    12-24-2012 : Laparoscopy, Softball sized cyst/endo/scar tissue removed.
    Cycle #14 - Feb 2013 : 50mg clomid. Ovidrel Trigger. IUI on 2/14/13 = thin lining, multiple cysts.
    Cycle #15 - no meds, still have cysts, no follicles. Boo!
    Forced break. Continuous BCP for 6 weeks to give my jacked up ovaries a break.
    Cycle #16 actively trying (May/June): Femara, TI = BFN
    Cycle #17- #20 - Med/Treatment break, trying on our own = BFN's all around.
    Cycle #21 - Femara, MORE Femara, Ovidrel and a Christmas IUI = BFN
    MY BLOG -- About DD, TTC and everything in between!

• Options

imageteal owl:

Also, I receive this exact text from her the other day (not at random, during a

**~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• Options
    WTF body? Can we move on to a new cycle please? I actually bought a test today because the last time I did that I got AF the next day. FX it works again.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    imageHoneyBunny13:
    WTF body? Can we move on to a new cycle please? I actually bought a test today because the last time I did that I got
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"