20 Weeks Pregnant

hi im new to this board!

This is my 4th pregnancy and first baby! I am finally deciding to be a part of the bump world now that most of my fear is gone! We are having a girl! How is everyone else?!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: hi im new to this board!

• Hi! This is my 3rd pregnancy and first baby, I'm 27 too. I understand your being guarded. Every time I feel a cramp or pain I have a twinge of fear. Trying to be positive and remain stress free for baby. DH is helping with that a lot.

We're having a boy! Colton Mitchell. Do you have a name?

-Bethany 

? Cory's wife, Colton's mommy April 2012? Babies in Heaven: Lane & Taylor BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi Danicaduong,

This is my 6th pregnancy and my first baby! I had 5 miscarriages.  Did you have recurrent misscarriages too?

I have never been this far along, all my misscariages were during my first trimester.  Having made it half way through my pregnancy has helped my fear of loosing another baby.  I am having a girl and I could not be any happier. 

• Loading the player...
  • Hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing fine. This is my 6th pregnancy and my second child.  I know how everyone feels I had two of my pregnancies where the baby lived and  then passed and it was so hurting for us and I didn't want to try again!! So it was just a surpised when we conceive and the baby actually lived!!! It was the best feeling in the world to finally have a baby and join the motherhood world. So I say to everyone just pray and keep the faith!!! Good luck mommies!!!!

• Super duper congratulations!!!!  I wish you the best of luck with your pregnancy!  I'm sure you are overjoyed!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • this is my fourth pregnancy and second child, i lost my first at 18 yrs old and then i had my son at 19, a month before turning twenty. Then lost the third in november'09 and im 20wks today. I also understand how u r when it comes to all the things that could go wrong. I was told I could not have any kids and when I had gotten pregnant with my four year old, I was on the pill. I had found out when I was 12 wks with him but I figure everything happends for reasons and I think everything will be fine, good luck to all the ones expecting.
  • I love your choice of name.  Before we found out the sex, we were going to name the boy Colt Michael. We just found out it is a girl, so now the hard names are coming.  

Congradulations!!!

• Hi there!  Third pregnancy and first time to make it to 20 weeks!  We'll find out what we're having at our gender reveal party this month! :) Yay! 

• Congratulations!  Hoping you deliver another healthy baby this time too!

• Hi Everyone,  This is my 5th for sure pregnancy (2nd child) I also think I miscarried three times in addition after having read more about it.  The others were confirmed. So so happy or this baby even though unplanned.  Daddy's birthday gift as we joke lol.  

We are not finding out the sex.  Super excited I went to a market today and found wooden German baby toys. yay! I'm enjoying most everything with this pregnancy now that I'm not sick 24/7 blah.  My last pregnancy was very painful and I often ended up on all four pale sweating and in so much pain I couldn't breath.  Such a frightening experience. With this baby I became stressed in the first month over every cramp and twinge of pain.  Life is good now, the heart rate is ~160 and kicking daily :)  

I wish you all the best. 

• Congrats! This is my 5th pregnancy and 1st baby!  I'm 20 weeks on Friday and still a nervous wreck but feeling better now that I feel some movement in there!  We are having a boy!

congratulations everyone!!! 

• I'm pretty much there with you. After four miscarriages this baby is finally sticking with the help of daily lovenox injections. Congrats on having a little one finally stick too!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Aww I'm not alone. This is also my 4th pregnancy and first child. Sorry for your prior losses. Congratulations on your daughter!!! I also have been so scared and worried but I found out we're having a boy and he's totally healthy. I'm 20 weeks and can feel him bumping around in there. That helps alot with the worrying when I know I can feel him moving. Also, the lil one is so picky that I can't eat just anything. All my symptoms helped me get thru each week so far but I now know I can relax and he's going to be just fine.

Mrs. B
  • Congratulations to everyone!! 

I'm at week 20 of my third pregnancy, first baby. 

If I may be so bold, I think we're all in a special category.  I think sometimes women may take this miracle and gift from God for granted, since for some, it's so easy. My own difficult experiences have helped me to appreciate this baby girl I'm carrying far beyond anything I've ever dreamed of!   And I'm certain that God is watching over us.

I hope you're all doing well and have healthy pregnancies and little ones! :) 

• Congratulations!!!

This is my 3rd pregnancy and my first child, so I somewhat understand what you are going through. I am having a boy and very happy about that. I won't however, try any more...

Good luck to you!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"