December 2011 Moms
Options

When did bedtime turn into a nightmare...

I need advice. My DD has generally been easy to get down and sleep through the night since 9 months. However, this past week has been a nightmare. She is refusing to go down and is waking multiple times a night. She may be teething so we have been giving her medicine before bedtime. Last night was the worst with her finally falling asleep on me at 2 am. She never does this. Help! I'm typing this as she is screaming in her crib...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: When did bedtime turn into a nightmare...

• Options
    No advice, but we are going through the exact same thing! I use to be able to put him down wide awake and he would be asleep now he cries and cries for at least 30 min, and I have to keep going in. He's also been waking up, but he's teething really bad so
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

No advice here but just wanted to commiserate! 

We are usually pretty good with going to sleep but staying asleep is a HUGE problem.  We've been going through this for about a month now and it is NO fun!  I even took him to the

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We went through our share of sleep problems, months 4-9 were pretty bad for us.   E started STTN close to three months ago, and now if he wakes more than once a night I know it is teeth or he doesn't feel good.  He usually wakes 1-2 time

laying down the law on Oahu's North Shore

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"