Trying to Get Pregnant

Random GTKY?

These are some S/O...

1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)?

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has?

3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game?

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC?

Edited to correct grammar. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Random GTKY?

• imageChristyML:

These are some S/O...

1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)? Maybe a week after I got married.

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that know one else you know has? Just realized my epic grammar fail. I'll be fixing that. I have held a lion cub before at the MGM Hotel in Las Vegas.

3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game? I prefer either 3DS, or PC. I love the Sims3.

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC? I just started using Wondfos this last "cycle". I just got AF so I stopped, but after AF leaves, I'll be using them again.

• MigggMiggg member

1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)? I never changed it, kept my maiden name. I'll spare you all my feminist tirade on this particular issue. :)

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has? After college I lived abroad for a few years in 3 different countries in Europe & Africa. I know a few people that have done that but not too many.

3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game? ummm.. does SIMs count? I had serious SIMs addition for awhile but I've never really played anything besides that.

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC? I've used OPKs for a few months but this is my first month charting.

• Loading the player...
  • 1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)?

As soon as we got back from the honeymoon. 

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has?

If all the stars align, it looks like I'll be getting published this winter!  

I'm not much of a gamer, the only thing I play is Mario Kart on the Wii. My DH is though, and his favorite is the XBox. I'm not sure what his favorite game would be, but he's been playing a hell of a lot of Skyrim lately.

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC?

We TTC for about 5 months in 2011, but quit for a number of reasons. This is my first month back to charting, no OPK's yet. Right now we're being pretty casual about stuff, but we'll be full out TTC this summer. I'll start back with OPK's then, and probably Preseed too.

• 1. If you are married, when did you change your last name if you took YH's last name that is? About 2months after getting married. We were moving and finding jobs, etc or I would've done it sooner.

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has? I watched a space shuttle go into space twice and was really close. So much cooler than watching it on tv.

3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game? Not particularly but we have guitar hero and I enjoy playing that every once in a while.

To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing TTC? This is my 2nd cycle charting. No opk's yet.
    Kinley Diane
    Born 2/4/14
    Weighing 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long

• 1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)? Right away! I couldn't wait to get rid of my maiden name.

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has? Um I don't know how cool this is, but when I was 19 I worked at a store that did parties for children and I dressed up as Snow White for some of the parties. It was silly but the little girls worshiped me in that get-up.

3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game? not a gamer.

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC? 1 year.

*********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
    After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
    Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageamandarene112:

That's awesome! Fingers crossed the stars stay aligned for you! 

*********************************************************************************

Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
    After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
    Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MigggMiggg member
    imageamandarene112:

Awesome, congratulations!! What do you write? (genre)

• 1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)? lol I've changed my last name on everything except my license and social security card and we've been married almost two years. lol I'm such a loser.

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has? Gave birth at 29 weeks. However, I don't know how cool that is! lol, I feel pretty proud that she turned out to be the beautiful little girl that she is and super healthy.

3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game? I'm not a gamer. I'm more of a computer nerd.

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC? 12 months

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• imageCara1024:

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has? Um I don't know how cool this is, but when I was 19 I worked at a store that did parties for children and I dressed up as Snow White for some of the parties. It was silly but the little girls worshiped me in that get-up. 

From your siggy pic, I can totally see why you were Snow White. 

• imageMiggg:

1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)? I never changed it, kept my maiden name. I'll spare you all my feminist tirade on this particular issue. :)

I miss my maiden name so bad. I have seriously thought about adding it back to my full name, but have it as part of my middle name.  

• imageMiggg:
    imageamandarene112:

Awesome, congratulations!! What do you write? (genre)

Thanks! I make my living writing lifestyle blogs and book reviews, but my real passion is children's fiction, especially fantasy. 

• imageCara1024:
    imageamandarene112:

That's awesome! Fingers crossed the stars stay aligned for you! 

Thanks!  

• imageChristyML:
    imageMiggg:

I miss my maiden name so bad. I have seriously thought about adding it back to my full name, but have it as part of my middle name.  

I did this. My maiden name is legally a second middle name, and I seriously considered keeping it as my only middle name. I haven't regretted it for a second! A name is part of our identity, I don't think it's odd to want to keep it.

• imageMiggg:

I also kept my maiden name. I'm just curious, do you get a lot of comments about that? I have so many friends that give me flak for it or assume that I just haven't gotten around to the paperwork (it's been 4 years!). Also many people ask if it insults my husband. 

TTC #1 since July 2012
  • imagedaisyrose85:
    imageMiggg:

I also kept my maiden name. I'm just curious, do you get a lot of comments about that? I have so many friends that give me flak for it or assume that I just haven't gotten around to the paperwork (it's been 4 years!). Also many people ask if it insults my husband. 

I know you're not talking to me, but I asked my husband how he would have felt if I had wanted to not take his last name. He said he would have been pretty hurt. I asked why, and he said it was just a tradition thing, or that I didn't like his last name (I actually don't; it's a man's first name, and I think of a really old, fat, creepy man when I hear it).  

• 1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)? I haven't yet, but probably will when we move back to the States. (My foreign residency visa is in my maiden name. And we just decided it's too much hassle to change it in a country where women don't usually change their names.)

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has? Backpacked through Morocco solo.

3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game? Nope, not me.

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC? April makes 12 months total. The first few months we just aimed for sex 3x a week, which should have covered it. We've been using more scientific methods for 8 months now.

______________________________________________________________________________

Trying to conceive #2
    Me: 36 - slight DOR (AMH: 1.1), decent OAR; DH: 41 - Morphology 4%
    NTNP July-Aug 2014, ATTC Sept 2014-Present
    October 2014 - CP
    July 2015 - Clomid + #1 IUI = BFN
    September 2015 - Clomid + #2 IUI = CP
    October 2015 - Letrozole (5 follies - yay!) + #3 IUI = BFN
    November 2015 - CP
    December 2015 - CP
    February 2016 - Letrozole + #4 IUI = CP
    April 2016 - CP
    May/June 2016 - IVF #1 and IUI #5 (Estrace + Follistim + micro-hCG + HGH) = BFN

Struggled to conceive #1 2012-2013
    Me: Chronic Pain Condition since 2009, DH: Slightly Abnormal SA
    Clomid #1: March 2013 - BFN; Clomid + IUI: May 2013 CXL; BFP on 4/22/13 = Baby Boy #1 1/1/14

• imageChristyML:

These are some S/O...

1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)? I changed my name legally when we returned from our honeymoon. I made if facebook official and changed it there immediately Surprise

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has? I went sky diving on my 18th birthday. It was the first thing I wanted to do!

3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game? Everyone loves playing Wii bowling. That is probably my favorite. I like Wii because you get up and move.

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC? For our 2nd child 7 months. I am 35 so I wanted to move forward quickly to get my rainbow baby. This was my first monitored cycle with a RE.

http://wwwcirillofamily.blogspot.com/

BFP#1 12/23/11 EDD 8/29/12. Frank P. Cirillo IV born on 8/19/12 at 2:34am. Grew his wings and went to heaven on 8/25/12.
    My sweet angel Frankie. Love you so much!

BFP #2 5/21/13 EDD 1/25/14 Sam Frank P. born 1/17/14 Our rainbow baby is here!!

January 2015 PAL- Advice image

• 1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)? I started the process after our honeymoon.

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has? Hmmm... I'm pretty risk-averse (read: lame) so I don't do a whole lot of interesting things. I happened to be in NYC during that giant blackout in 2003 which is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game? Sega Genesis Sonic 2. We have a PS3 and XBOX but I miss the old games.

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC? This is my first cycle charting and using OPKs but I'm on day 45 with no sign of O so it's a doozy.

• 1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)?  Socially I took his name immediately (I'm a teacher, so my students started calling me that right away).  Legally it look about 6 months to get my driver's license/Social Security card straightened out.

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has?  I really don't know.  I had perfect attendance for 10 years when I graduated high school.

3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game?  Nope. 

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC?  10 months (since we started TTC).

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• These are some S/O...

1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)? A few weeks after the wedding.

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has? I guess we are not that exciting since I can't think of anything - this is sad!

3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game? Not here!

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC?  Never - we start in less than a month...yikes!

• 1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)? The next Monday.

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has? I'm sure others have done this, but My ex and I had sex in a bathroom at the Palatine in Rome. The same trip we skipped the line at the Vatican and merged in with a tour group. (This is probably flame worthy, but it was Easter weekend, and the line was over 5 hours long, and we were only in Rome for 2 days.)

3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game? I used to the play SIMS, but not anymore...that's as gamer as I get.

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC? This is our first cycle.

TTC #2 since 8/2012
    Me:28 H:34
    Me: all tests normal!
    H:  Azoospermia (Sperm count zero).
    MFI Urologist all test normal.
    Biopsy Feb. 14

****EVERYONE WELCOME****
  • 1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)?  As soon as I got home from my honeymoon. 

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has? I've had some awesome performing experiences ( like with Celine Dion). But that was with a group, so know a few people who did the same thing. 

3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game? Nope. My PS3 is awesome for Netflix and Hulu though. 

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC?  Since August 2012. 

baby boy: 3.19.2014
  • 1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)? Basically the first time I travelled, I changed my passport and then everything else followed.

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has? gotten a nipple ring? held a baby alligator? 

3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game? nope.

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC? probably 9-10 months

TTC #1 since April 2012 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)? I haven't yet. We've been married a year (in 11 days!). But it's because my passport expires in May and I didn't want to change and have to wait for it to come back in case we decided to go somewhere (we had been talking about going to Canada or Japan, neither have happened yet...). And I had just renewed my license. So I'd have to pay full price to 'renew' it. Even though it's less than a year old. Stupid.

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has? Hm. I spent a week each in France and Italy. With Girl Scouts.

3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game? Hmm. This is tough, cause I have different favourites on each console! PC - Left 4 Dead 2 or Minecraft, DS/3DS - Kingdom Hearts 3D or Animal Crossing, PS2 - Katamari, Sega - Sonic, Nintendo - Mario 2.....

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC? 5 months. This last one was the only one with OPKs, but I've been temping for the full 5.

imageFertility Friend Chart

TTC #1 since 10/12
    7/13 : DX Possible PCOS
    ---ultrasound shows clear left ovary, "polycystic appearance" on right
    ---TSH and prolactin levels : Good
    10/9/13
    : RE appointment scheduled

Anniversary
  • 1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)? I actually filed the paperwork to change it when we applied for our marriage license a couple weeks before the wedding. Although, it took me about two years to get it changed on my social security.

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has? I went with a group, so I know some people, but probably one of the coolest things I've done is floating in the Great Salt Lake. 

3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game? I'm not a huge gamer, but I've always had video games around to play. Anybody remember the Bust-a-Groove games? My sis and I played those over and over as kids. Anyway, DH is a huge gamer, so back in November he convinced me to co-op Borderlands 2 with him, which I admit is a pretty great game. We have a couple different games going using different characters. 

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC? We called ourselves actively TTC since December 2011, but if I ignore cycles that I didn't chart or that look like our timing was horrible, it comes out to about 6 or 7 decent cycles.

Dating: Jul.2003 | Married: Jul.2006
    BFP: Dec.2007 | DD: Aug.2008
    TTC #2: Dec.2011 | Done?: Aug.2013
  • 1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)? My husband actually took my last name.

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has? Same as #1 - DH took my last name instead of me taking his.

3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game? N/A

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC? This is cycle 4/month 5.  We just had a MC after trying for 3 cycles, so this is the 1st cycle after the MC.

Started TTC #1 08/2010

BFP #1 12/14/2010 EDD 8/24/2011, D&C due to blighted ovum 01/27/2011

BFP #2 05/02/2011 EDD 1/10/2012, MC at 4W2D 05/04/2011

Diagnosed with homozygous C677T MTHFR - Lovenox shots while TTC

BFP #3 08/01/2011 EDD 04/07/2012, DD born 03/29/2012

Started TTC #2 12/2012 on Arixtra due to Lovenox/heparin allergy

BFP #1 03/19/2013 EDD 11/24/2013, MC at 5W 3/24/2013

June/July 2013 - Clomid 100 MG CD 5-9 + TI = BFN

July/August 2013 - Clomid 100 MG CD 5-9 + IUI = BFN

August/September 2013 - Femara 5 MG CD 3-7 + IUI = BFN

LMP 9/11 Unmedicated cycle - BFP 10/11, EDD 6/21/14 Born 6/2/14

~ All AL Welcome ~

• MigggMiggg member
    imagedaisyrose85:
    imageMiggg:

Yep, especially at first. A lot of questions about how DH handled it & some insinuations that I must not love him enough. Ironically, DH and his parents support me 100% but my own parents still hate it. (which still doesn't make sense to me since my mother was quite the 70s feminist back in the day)

• 1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)? I'm not married and anyway, where I live we cannot change our last name when we get married.

I was in the army cadet when I was younger and got to do a lot of cool stuff, like riding in a tank and Appache helicopter

3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game? I'm not a big gamer, but a couple of years ago, I was really sick at home and played for days Tomb Raider on the PS3. I really liked it.

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC? Since July 2012 - 9 cycles

• 1.  i'm still working on it and it's been 6 months. i'm dragging my feet because i LOVE my last name.  his is fine, but i prefer mine.

2.  i started a cupcake business on the side

3.  we're not gamers, but i used to play Snood all the time ha!

4.  charting for 3 months, off BC for a total of 6 months

bfp! EDD 1/15/15
  • 1. If you are married, when did you change your last name? Pretty much right away. I wish I would have taken some time though because I wish I would have made my maiden name my middle name.

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has? Can't think of anything.

3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game? Nope.

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC? 4 months.

• 1. If you are married, when did you change your last name if you took YH's last name that is?
    The week after getting back from the honeymoon

Been to many countries in Europe

Ps3 for sure. And I just finished the new Lara croft game and can't wait for the next dead island game to come out this month. Goodbye free time!

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing
    This is the third cycle
  • These are some S/O...

1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)? I was married once, and I did change it, but it was a pain to do, and I'll never do it again. Actually, I don't think I want to get married again, I'm perfectly content with having a life partner.

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has? I went to Alaska in 9th grade to visit my aunt. I held a GIANT AWESOME python in Wisconsin a few years ago.

3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game? Does Tetris on my phone count?

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC? I just use FF, and this is my first month TTC

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

• 1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)?  About 2 months after the wedding.  I still use my maiden name professionally, so I made it my middle name.

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has?  I had Thanksgiving dinner at the US embassy in Ireland one year with all of the religious leaders in Dublin, and I have a near perfect GRE score.  That last was really useful - NOT.

3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game?  Not I.

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC?  12 cycles/18 months.  We were just guessing the first cycle/month.

imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
  • 1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)? I changed it when we got back from our honeymoon. 

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has?  I was bit by a monkey in Barbados in high school.  Her name was Tiffany and she was wearing a red pearl necklace.  She was a biotch.  It wasn't all that "cool" at the time.

3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game?  We play Wii with the kids every now and then, but that's it.

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC?  2 cycles.  This is my first cycle temping.  The first cycle we tried I charted OPK's and CM.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • 1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)? A few days after the wedding.

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has? Since I find this super hard to answer, I'll use something that DH and I both did. We flew to Calgary, rented an RV, drove through western Canada and down into the states (my first time visiting the states), and did the Dave Matthews Band shows at the Gorge in George, WA. It was 3 nights of Dave Matthews Band concerts held at an outdoor amphitheatre. The stage is on a cliff overlooking a huge river and the shows are at sunset each night so the view was pretty spectacular. We camped there for the whole long weekend at a campground full of DMB fans. It was one of the most epic experiences of my life.

3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game? Not really.

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC? Since mid August 2012.

• 1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)?  I kept my name.  It seemed like such a hassle to attempt to revise every single policy, loan, etc I currently have in my name; I just know I would forget something and then it would come back to bite me at the worst possible moment, like my car's been impounded and the idiot worker won't release it because the names don't match or something.  Maybe it's easier to do than I imagine, but I guess I'm just lazy.  My daughter (from previous relationship) also has my last name, so if I wind up changing mine I'd probably want to change hers too...?  Again, seems like more of a hassle than it's worh.

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has? Made porn.  Mostly softcore.  "There's a time and a place for everything, and it's called college."

3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game?  When I was unemployed I played a lot of WoW which kept me out of the bars and wound up saving me money... ha.  I leveled a warlock to 80 but all the hardcore gamers really got on my nerves.  I really liked Fallout which we had for PS3 for a while, but that's just because I suck with first person shooters and this game has a mode where you can basically freeze time and narrow in on your target before shooting.  Otherwise I'd never make it.  I'm that player who is always running their guys off cliffs accidentally or turning the wrong way or asking "WAIT HOW DO I RELOAD" so generally I just watch other people play.

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC?  Abouty 3 months now.

• imagestufie:

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has? Since I find this super hard to answer, I'll use something that DH and I both did. We flew to Calgary, rented an RV, drove through western Canada and down into the states (my first time visiting the states), and did the Dave Matthews Band shows at the Gorge in George, WA. It was 3 nights of Dave Matthews Band concerts held at an outdoor amphitheatre. The stage is on a cliff overlooking a huge river and the shows are at sunset each night so the view was pretty spectacular. We camped there for the whole long weekend at a campground full of DMB fans. It was one of the most epic experiences of my life.

I live about 4 hours away from The Gorge. I've never been there, but several of my friends have and they love it. 

• 1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)?I changed my name after 7 years of marriage!  I waited until we had DD and no international trips planned.  It was a lot of work because I am licensed and credentialed in two states as a nurse practitioner.  2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has?I think I share most cool things I do.  I am not someone that keeps anything to myself. 3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game?Sometimes I play Super mario world.  I cannot beat the board Tubular   4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC?Using OPKs since August 2012 to TTC #2.  No charting or temping. 

Ella - 10/19/10
    Julia and Aubrey - 4/3/14

• imageChristyML:
    imagestufie:

I live about 4 hours away from The Gorge. I've never been there, but several of my friends have and they love it. 

Wow, I'm pretty jealous of you. You definitely need to go. 

• 1. If you are married, when did you change your last name (if you took YH's last name that is)? I changed it a couple months after the wedding. 

2. What is something really cool that you've done, that no one else you know has? This question makes me feel boring. 

3. Any gamers out there? What's your favorite console and game? I watch Netflix on DH's XBox

4. To make this TTGP related, how long have you been actively (using OPKs, charting, etc. Not just "guessing" with timing) TTC?I charted with my last pregnancy, but haven't with this one. This is my second cycle using OPKs. 

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"